The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

SUPER happy with these 
nthat.gif

I'm like a 9 in length normally but i have a pretty wide right foot which usually causes me to have to size up, so I went with a 9.5 in the 90's today. Hoping they fit when they arrive as i've never owned a pair of air max's before.
anyone have an idea if they should fit or not?

I don't get the gripes about quality on these. These are 100x better than the 2010s, IMO. The mesh is thicker and in true OG form. The mudguard is actual leather. The laces aren't those flimsy *** joints that the 2010s had. And the midsoles aren't going to crack.

Maybe the craftsmanship on some is lacking when it comes to paint overspray, jagged edges to the mudguard, etc. But materials-wise, these are good to go, IMO.

The moment you realize you spent your reward coupon online after arguing
With a FTL worker for 15mins! Lol yeah that was me today! She finiallly said "you prolly have to print it out, it doesn't work when you scan it off the phone..." Hahahaha fail for me!

The moment you realize you spent your reward coupon online after arguing
With a FTL worker for 15mins! Lol yeah that was me today! She finiallly said "you prolly have to print it out, it doesn't work when you scan it off the phone..." Hahahaha fail for me!
Bro I forgot my rewards coupon for my in store purchase. Mentioned it while checking out and dude honored my coupon, pretty solid.

Just gave Nike a call to double check on my sizing issue, dude said 9.5 should work for me considering most nike 9's don't because I have really wide feet.

Anybody sees a 7.5 anywhere hit me with a link. Scooped an 8 just in case, but hoping I can get my size.

Champs here (Vermont, aka the sneaker desert) doesn't get anything, and it's the only store we have. Hate having to cop everything online. One of the many reasons I miss living in Cleveland.

I just checked FNL website and they had a 7.5. They also had a bunch of popular sizes left as well for anyone looking.

Still trying to get my old account activated. Tried to buy these online at 10am and my size was sold out everywhere (Foot Acttion/Foot Locker/Champs/etc...). Stopped at one store and got lucky and they had the Lunar90 Infrareds in my size for $100 at least.

Hopefully there will  be more available soon. I have an extra pair of 2010s but would like to get a newer pair too.

May I ask where/which mall still had the Lunar 90 Infrareds? Been looking for a sz. 9 for the longest time.

Yes! More eye candy please.

I scooped my pair this morning at Shoe Palace, they only had one size 9. I called a day prior to check. Got to their door 20 mins early and just waited. It all worked out.
They didn't have very many sizes from what I could tell.

They sold out on the SNKRS App in minutes felt like, no luck for me. I didn't even bother with NDC.

After I left Shoe Palace I went to NT in Santa Monica because I had an extra pair of Hares I didn't need. I got down there at about noon. They still had 90s, not sure how many pairs though. They had shirts and hats (which I wasn't expecting), I was hoping for a windrunner. Scooped a very nice Infrared 5 panel though, The quality and detail of the hat is impressive.

I will say this... The quality is excellent on these, a huge step up from the prior retro for sure.

A couple of pics I snapped.

View media item 1554954
View media item 1554952

Last edited:
After I left Shoe Palace I went to NT in Santa Monica because I had an extra pair of Hares I didn't need. I got down there at about noon. They still had 90s, not sure how many pairs though. They had shirts and hats (which I wasn't expecting), I was hoping for a windrunner. Scooped a very nice Infrared 5 panel though, The quality and detail of the hat is impressive.

I will say this... The quality is excellent on these, a huge step up from the prior retro for sure.

that 5 panel looks dope tho
nthat.gif

I took some more detailed pics of the 5 Panel for you AM Disciple (that sn is official btw)

The materials are very solid, the details are a top notch as well, the stitching changes from gray to infrared. I love the little things. Very happy for a smooth release, and not overpaying and getting a little something extra that is on par with the quality of the shoe.

View media item 1554969View media item 1554970

Last edited:
I took some more detailed pics of the 5 Panel for you AM Disciple (that sn is official btw)

I'm going to Vegas for a few days next week, UNDSing for sure. #summasummasummatiiiimme

wink.gif
thank you very much for the pics
nthat.gif

btw can you please give me the style code from the hat ??

Last edited:
Here you go :smile:

thank you

R E P P E D !!!!!!!! :nthat:

Thanks for the reps love! (yes i'm a girl, lol)

But hey I did a quick search on the 5 panel... I only see it on ebay, not NDC... I was hoping to look at the little collection they put out with the shoe again, but I can't find anything on the site. If you find more details on the clothing, let me know please.

The actual title of it for anyone who wants to look is:

Nike AW84 Air Max 90 Ultra 5 Panel Adjustable Hat
Style: 715963 Color 468

Also can someone let me know exactly what is AW84? I'm guessing Active Wear... but I wanted to know a little more about this particular line, the cap also says S1ZE AW84. Thanks.

Last edited:
Yes! More eye candy please.

I scooped my pair this morning at Shoe Palace, they only had one size 9. I called a day prior to check. Got to their door 20 mins early and just waited. It all worked out.
They didn't have very many sizes from what I could tell.

They sold out on the SNKRS App in minutes felt like, no luck for me. I didn't even bother with NDC.

View media item 1554954
View media item 1554952

Hat looks pretty dope...thanks for the pics. Glad you were able to scoop your pair too...love seeing the vets still loving the classics after all these years. :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom