The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

anyone have an idea if they should fit or not?
since u have a wide foot u copped the right size my dude. I sized up with no problems- im usually good with an 11 or 11.5...first spot that i found that wasnt sold out only had a 12 -so i copped...after some driving around/ calling around i snagged an 11...the 12 actually feels better- if they were leather id get the 11 to minimize wrinkles or excessive creasing leather tends to get if its on the looser side- but since theyre mesh toebox im all good.

since u have a wide foot u copped the right size my dude. I sized up with no problems- im usually good with an 11 or 11.5...first spot that i found that wasnt sold out only had a 12 -so i copped...after some driving around/ calling around i snagged an 11...the 12 actually feels better- if they were leather id get the 11 to minimize wrinkles or excessive creasing leather tends to get if its on the looser side- but since theyre mesh toebox im all good.
thanks man! I'll update you once they arrive and see. I'm getting the chicago 1's tomorrow and thinking i'll just go half a size up (9.5) again.

I'm considering ordering an AM90iD with the faux animal options... I haven't purchased a new AM90 since 2010. From the few that I've owned, I've noticed the midsole paint cracks, particularly around the heel area...

For those who own and have worn the recent animal AM90iDs, how's the midsole paint holding up on them after a couple of wears? Any cracking? TIA :smile:

I'm considering ordering an AM90iD with the faux animal options... I haven't purchased a new AM90 since 2010. From the few that I've owned, I've noticed the midsole paint cracks, particularly around the heel area...

For those who own and have worn the recent animal AM90iDs, how's the midsole paint holding up on them after a couple of wears? Any cracking? TIA
smile.gif
ive worn mine three times for very long periods of time at bar and party settings.

no signs of peeling yet.

i'd say the id lives up to its premium title.

im a bit more selective with sneaker purchases hese days and the satisfaction of these IDs made me pass on the infra90 that just dropped

Just went to my local foot locker to grab a size 11. Of the 3 pairs of 11's they had, I couldn't put together a pair that didn't have black marks all over the suede/mesh. At least my son's pair looks good.

Repped, but I was all over FNL last night until I went to bed and again this morning and didn't catch a 7.5. Only seeing 6 and 6.5 anywhere.

Could order the women's 9 to get at the 7.5... after all, I am a female... but I like the extra width in the men's.

The 8 is wearable if nothing else... just happy I got *a* pair at this point, but I'ma keep stalking for my true size.

The shiny leather though =/

I have both. The leather on the GS sizes is shinier but not significantly. Other differences include infrared 'AIR MAX' text on the tongue instead of black and the grey is thicker suede on the GS (much better quality material, but I don't know what kind of suede/nubuck was used in 1990 for historical comparison).

Last edited:
I have both. The leather on the GS sizes is shinier but not significantly. Other differences include infrared 'AIR MAX' text on the tongue instead of black and the grey is thicker suede on the GS (much better quality material, but I don't know what kind of suede/nubuck was used in 1990 for historical comparison).

So it sounds like the GS pair is better bang for your buck...?

My Womens size doesn't come in until next week.

Order got cancelled.  Got a refund back from KicksUSA.
sick.gif

Dude, Go to the MALL

Malls out here in So Cal got Stupid Stock in these... Every store had sizes when I went yesterday!   it wasn't even hard!

Last edited:
:x

Dude, Go to the MALL

Malls out here in So Cal got Stupid Stock in these... Every store had sizes when I went yesterday!   it wasn't even hard!

I don't know about these being in stock in every store, a lot of the stores I called yesterday only carried GS sizes

and only 2 Footlockers around my way had men's sizes with the popular sizes being sold out by the time I called

which was around 11 am. Out of the 4 Shiekh's I called only one store carried men's sizes. My local Finishline and

Champs didn't carry them either. I'm in the IE so maybe that's why.

Back
Top Bottom