The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Repped for the link. Already ordered my pair from NTLV. If FNL still had coupon codes that worked, definitely would of doubled up
gone are those days with FNL being liberal with their coupons. glad you got your pair from NTLV tho. you've been putting work in on these 90s lately lol

gone are those days with FNL being liberal with their coupons. glad you got your pair from NTLV tho. you've been putting work in on these 90s lately lol

I know man, I miss that $20 off $100 days. lol. Being sucked back into buying up sneakers after taking some time off.

thanks for the advice , you dont think i can get retail for it? if i return i have to pay 15 dollar restock fee plus return shipping.  

Didn't know there was a restock fee? Which store is this? In that case, sell for retail

I know man, I miss that $20 off $100 days. lol. Being sucked back into buying up sneakers after taking some time off.

Didn't know there was a restock fee? Which store is this? In that case, sell for retail
shoepalace... safest place to sell?  im not trying to turn a profit i just dont wanna get scammed

yeah im debating on the double up. doubling up for less than retail is nice. doubling up for retail is meh. it can wait.

Got my girls GS pair in today for 85 shipped, she doesn't care about the shiny leather on the mudguard and she's been wanting these for a while now so everyone's happy :D

Last edited:
Went ahead and cancelled my ShoePalace order which was still in processing status.  Was very unhappy with their customer service from the start.  They finally told me today that the Infrareds are backordered and that they'll get more pairs "soon."  The website on Thursday said nothing of these being backordered.  I told him to cancel my order...I'll take my business elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom