The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I UNDS them when I tried them on around the house... They are beautiful on foot, but that damn squeaking is embarrassing. I want to figure out how to prevent it before rocking in public, it's pretty bad.

View media item 1568678The corks got me me feeling like the greatest fry cook in the world though.

I first got my TTS and they felt big, so I got a half size down and they fit perfect lengthwise and a little snug widthwise, semi-wide feet. I loosened the laces to allow the tongue to stick up, preventing the cork tongue from touching the leather sock liner, and now there is minimal squeaking. So for me this is just one of those pairs I'll have to wear untied. If you prefer to tie them, you'll probably have to put something between the tongue and sockliner to prevent them from rubbing against each other, maybe some fabric tape?

Just received confirmation on crocs in my tts, can anyone chime in on the fit?

TTS should be fine, they fit a little more like GR's.

appreciate it, I guess I can return them if I don't like them in person. Leather looks nice, but patent leather made me hesitant.

yeah patent leather made me not cop. but overall its a nice shoe. the croc and leather is a good match but the patent doesn't do justice haha

My crocs just came in from oneness287.com they almost have the same iridescent patent leather the Jordan XI '72-10 are suppose to have. If i was the type that doubled up i would on these cause they're going to crease bad

Last edited:
yeah patent leather made me not cop. but overall its a nice shoe. the croc and leather is a good match but the patent doesn't do justice haha
patent leather tipped the scale for me... instacop 
glasses.gif

Really like the crocs, but I've always been against leather-toebox 90s.  Would've loved to see these with mesh instead of leather, although I hear the leather quality is pretty good.

had these back in 2010 got them for retail, wore them a few times and hated the paint chipping. found out they were coming back out but wanted Chicago 1s more. Struck out on 1s remembered these came out but missed the release. looked around and only saw womans. Was on twitter saw the finishline restock hopped on it, payed via paypal. Got an error message then called them and was told to wait. Swore i struck out then out of nowhere i see your Item has shipped in my email. All in all Im pleased not bad for 130 shipped. Now its time to hunt for laser blues, How was the Quality on the last release? 

had these back in 2010 got them for retail, wore them a few times and hated the paint chipping. found out they were coming back out but wanted Chicago 1s more. Struck out on 1s remembered these came out but missed the release. looked around and only saw womans. Was on twitter saw the finishline restock hopped on it, payed via paypal. Got an error message then called them and was told to wait. Swore i struck out then out of nowhere i see your Item has shipped in my email. All in all Im pleased not bad for 130 shipped. Now its time to hunt for laser blues, How was the Quality on the last release? 

The last true laser blue release was also 2010 so if you weren't happy with the midsoles chipping I wouldn't advise tracking them down. (Although they do go for pretty cheap on the bay)
You could also try to get the "og" version from 2012, shouldn't be to hard to find

U guys still need infrared's?  Not sure if sold out or what but local champs has FSR. 
Had several ppl inbox asking for more info.  They are at FTL and Champs at International Plaza in tampa, FL.  No phone orders obviously but you can try to do a stock locate with their 800 number and see if you can purchase that way. If not, add for shipping and I got you. 

Really like the crocs, but I've always been against leather-toebox 90s.  Would've loved to see these with mesh instead of leather, although I hear the leather quality is pretty good.

I've always felt the same way. Anti-leather toe boxes. Stepping out on faith with Crocs & Snakes tho. The materials were just too nice for me to pass up..... especially for retail.

Late to the party but just noticed velvets were up on NDC. Only size 9 was left but now showing out of stock.

Edit: women sizes

Last edited:
Stopped at a local suburban Champs store today. They didn't carry the Infrareds but they were able to pull them up in the system for me no problem and ordered me a size 9 with free shipping to my home. Either coming from a warehouse in Wisconsin or another store with inventory.

Back
Top Bottom