The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Nike store liverpool one had some on the shelf, Im 90% sure they had the blues there too!

Those are pretty fresh. I was hoping you got the mesh though, seeing as I dont really wear all leather sneakers anymore (can't stand the creasing). Has anyone else gotten a pair of iD's recently that could post a picture/describe the mesh they use?

Airtothemax- kinda felt the same way about the leather toe box. But since I wont wearing them on the daily, it doesnt bother me anymore. The leather used on them is pretty soft.....should be good regardless. Not like that thick hide nike uses on occasion.

Next iD I order up will have mesh. Cant have one without the other :wink:

Foamposite- Yes, purple on purple. No option for the 2 tone.

JustBlaze- nice wear bro. Really like the simplicity of those.

damn, you UK guys are not joking about air max prices out there.  i know price is relative to each country, but i can't help but compare after conversion.  if only shipping overseas were cheaper, you guys would be getting steals from the US every day
i know right its a shame that shipping is like $70 most places and even after there is import tax and duties!

Nice shot of those tounge in cheeks knight wasn't really a fan when they dropped but they look mighty fine there :smile:

i can't believe i just walked into a footlocker today and found the am90 tianjin's from the city pack sitting on the shelf in my size :/ the mesh feels really good on feet.

Last edited:
picked these up last night... too big for me but I havent seen these for a while. Price Check?
280-320 dollar
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom