The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got lucky today and picked up the navy hyperfuse USA for retail , look real nice with jeans

I know I'm not the only one that's curious.

I have the White and Blue AM 90 4th of July and I think the full grain leather is closer than the soft suede version. But the hyperfuse is flat, the suede is flat and the full grain leather seems more shiny. I'm not sure tho opinions? Leather would probably be nicer anyway. And there is no option to change the tongue tag.

If you wanna complete the pack with a pair that's "close enough" this is your only reasonable opinion next to paying $400+ if your lucky enough to find your size.

Soft suede
View media item 642131
Full grain leather
View media item 642132

Has anyone made a pair of these yet? I'm curious as to how they would turn out.

Anyone know if anybody else getting these? Didn't think they were going to sellout on finishline that fast,but i guess they look too much like infrareds..... thought i wasgonna be able to wait for them...
I picked mine up at footlocker this afternoon..very happy with them..extremely comfortable insole in these..it reminds me of the old school AM's..Don't sleep on these.
View media item 656290View media item 656293View media item 656296Oh, and throw some white strings in too

Last edited:
I picked mine up at footlocker this afternoon..very happy with them..extremely comfortable insole in these..it reminds me of the old school AM's..Don't sleep on these.

Oh, and throw some white strings in too
Thank you sir! THanks for the pics as well, didnt know the lining had that detail on it!! I have a few places I'm going to drive to today that have em. Was hoping to get them for the cheap on finishline but I really like this CW. Gonna have to pay pony up the $110.

Thank you sir! THanks for the pics as well, didnt know the lining had that detail on it!! I have a few places I'm going to drive to today that have em. Was hoping to get them for the cheap on finishline but I really like this CW. Gonna have to pay pony up the $110.

Seller: incaseyouslept on eBay had a fsr for $83.99 shipped

Seller: incaseyouslept on eBay had a fsr for $83.99 shipped
Never really bought sneakers on ebay before, anyone had dealings with this seller before? Is he legit? I already bought the air max 90's but he does have other sneakers for a good price.

what's the threshold for your guys' international purchases?  meaning, what's the most a package can be valued at before it gets hit with customs?  or does every package for you guys have a slight chance to get hit with customs?
the value of the item that you can import is if im not wrong 40 or 50 euro for the netherlands

everything above that limit can be charged with custom fee by the dutch customs
mean.gif

If anyone has a source for discounted white/leather AM 90s, I'd really appreciate any assistance. Stealsnotdeals posted some for $49 recently, but I've been out of town and on the move. I've searched around without much luck elsewhere and figured I'd try here. 

Does anyone know if Hyper fuse AM90's (specifically the infrared hyperfuses) break in? Mine are a little narrow in the forefoot. Will they fit better with time? Would a shoe stretcher work? Or should I just sell them?

Last edited:
Guys, please tell me they aren't serious. I just contacted Nike ID support to ask when they will start shipping my Nike ID's and they said it will be like 11.12.13. So I get them on christmas or something like that. I ordered my Nike ID's on 31.10.13 !!! Why do they need so long?

That seems about the average time with Nike iD. The quickest pair Ive ever ordered, I recvd within 4 weeks, others took a solid month at most.

Guys, please tell me they aren't serious. I just contacted Nike ID support to ask when they will start shipping my Nike ID's and they said it will be like 11.12.13. So I get them on christmas or something like that. I ordered my Nike ID's on 31.10.13 !!! Why do they need so long?

Mine should be here either tomorrow or wednesday. Ordered from Hanon with the am90 UK camo. Forgot to use express delivery so not sure when they will arrive but can't be too long.

Yeah hopefully mine will be here tomorrow i got the 95s off endclothing! I hope they're nicer in person

Back
Top Bottom