The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

LOL
laugh.gif

Okay, this is a noob question.

How limited are the lunarmax 90s? did they only release overseas or sometrhing?

What are those 90's made of? Is it a hyperfuse? Or just a normal 90? I cant tell with that colorblocking.

Okay, this is a noob question.

How limited are the lunarmax 90s? did they only release overseas or sometrhing?
infrared lunar AM90s are not limited

Nike just want the sneaker consumers to think that, so that they can boost up the sales from their new shoe

^^Lol! Nice...Never had a problem with my feet stanking...to keep that going, I'm going to stay away from these things then. Aprreciate the info

Got my atomic reds in yesterday.   Has got to be the best pick up of the year for me.  50 some odd bucks!  Fire! 

smokin.gif

Footpatrol are dropping the roundels tomorrow online at 2pm UK time, I've already got my pair so not copping, but anyone who's looking for a pair it will be your last chance to cop at retail there tomorrow

Footpatrol are dropping the roundels tomorrow online at 2pm UK time, I've already got my pair so not copping, but anyone who's looking for a pair it will be your last chance to cop at retail there tomorrow

Saw their post earlier... Do they post the link cause with the 1's the other day, I couldn't find the link..

Don't think so mate. They usually just put them online after informing the time they'll drop via social media the day before.

what a load of crap on the footpatrol release.. Got through to credit card and wouldn't process. then got cart jacked

Yep.... BS release by Footpatrol. They don't offer PAYPAL and then reject my credit card x5.  AND I even called ahead to my CC company to be sure there would be no problems with an interantional charge.  Should have copped from Slam Jam when I had them in my cart last week...   

Per FNL release calender. Theres a couple AM90 lunars dropping on the 3rd of Jan.

Yeah, I haven't seen word of the Lunarlon Infra's being released anywhere else. The other colorways are mentioned a lot though, men's and women's.

Back
Top Bottom