The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I finally ordered these off FNL! They still got a full size run right now according to the link earlier. I was waiting for these since I heard these dropped a month ago. I missed out because I wasn't fully aware! I don't know what's with me and Air Max 90s with hybrid technology. The other AM90s I have are the DQM bacon colorway of the Current Huaraches from a few years ago. Got them for $45 at Nike factory store. I wore those A LOT. I had a pair of laser blues from 2010, but I sold them because I never wore them. I think these will get a lot of wear on a day to day basis. I LOVE wearing shoes with Lunar midsoles. So I was stoked to find out they're using a lunar midsole as the carrier for the Air Max bag. Thankfully the midsole doesn't look goofy with the lunar addition. I actually dig the ridges. 8)

Good looking out fellas, that $20 off coupon on the Lunar 90's was clutch! Been salty I missed them on NDC for a little bit, this more than made up for it!

Some says half size down from TTS but I stayed with TTS, and fits ok. I personally wouldn't size down.

Finishline has $20 dollars off with coupon right now.

I just got it 89.99 shipped for Lunar90 for second pair. Couldn't pass them up for that price.

How'd you get them down to $89? WC Rewards? Would love $89.

^^^^ use the 20 dollar off coupon mentioned a few posts of pages back and then use a WC rewards on top of that and that should get you down to 89.99

He doesn't even have to google it...there's two codes posted on this very page! Smh...

I dont see any codes posted on this page.. not sure what you're talking about.

I did google it and find one, but they arent posted on this page anywhere.

^ yea they're women's. proper got the bottom pair in today. Saw it on their Instagram if you wanted to cop already

since this year is almost at his end, i posted a few of my favorite AM90 releases from this year

i'm curious to see what the preferences are from the other members here in this thread

lets get this started and post pictures from your favorite AM90 cw's that are released in 2013
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom