The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

got shipping conf. for my indy pack .. should be here by thursday!
smokin.gif

I might be one of the only ones not a fan of the infrared ice's. If they had a solid white upper instead of that grey pattern then maybe but to me that throws off the whole look. :\

I might be one of the only ones not a fan of the infrared ice's. If they had a solid white upper instead of that grey pattern then maybe but to me that throws off the whole look. :\

I agree too but if it didn't have a pattern like that they wouldn't be unique.

Yeah, I'm not feeling the ice pack at all either. Not alone on that one. Although, glad people got their pairs that do dig it, always cool to see people happy.

Hi guys, new here, from England, I'm wondering if anyone can give me any insight into these trainers I bought new around 16(ish) years ago in the UK, I can't seem to find any forums over here so wanted to pick your brains!

I only wore them once I think and want to sell them on eBay but I'm struggling to find any information on them, ie year, precise product name, what I should be pricing them at etc, any information would be gratefuly received, thanks. Ash.

View media item 825241

Hi guys, new here, from England, I'm wondering if anyone can give me any insight into these trainers I bought new around 16(ish) years ago in the UK, I can't seem to find any forums over here so wanted to pick your brains!

I only wore them once I think and want to sell them on eBay but I'm struggling to find any information on them, ie year, precise product name, what I should be pricing them at etc, any information would be gratefuly received, thanks. Ash.

View media item 825241

Hello I'm quite new aswell aswell and getting into trainers/sneakers!

Done a bit of research for you and found the on eBay. Not my type of trainer but I had a pair of total 90 Astros as a kid! Hope this link helps, if so like this comment please :smile:

Welcome to NikeTalk hope it helps as I'm using my phone and the link may not work. Also some people may not be happy with posting about a different trainer in the wrong thread. Just advice pal!

http://m.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-NINE...RAINERS-SOCCER-SHOES-12-US-11UK-/290962911400

If you can still see the style code, you can google "Nike xxxxxx-xxx" and should give you details youre looking for. Those look like air max total 90s if im not mistaken...

Sorry forgot to quote...

If you can still see the style code, you can google "Nike xxxxxx-xxx" and should give you details youre looking for. Those look like air max total 90s if im not mistaken...

Thanks so much for the help guys, sorry about the wrong thread, I thought it was the right one with the info I already had, (ie not a lot! Trainer newb) [emoji]9786[/emoji]
The eBay link is superb, gives me everything I need I think, couldn't find the style code anywhere though, typed in every single number I could find and zilch but appreciate everything thanks! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Thanks so much for the help guys, sorry about the wrong thread, I thought it was the right one with the info I already had, (ie not a lot! Trainer newb) [emoji]9786[/emoji]
The eBay link is superb, gives me everything I need I think, couldn't find the style code anywhere though, typed in every single number I could find and zilch but appreciate everything thanks! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

No worries pal it's what NTs for [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Just copped the unreleased Air max 90 pro bowl samples from a guy in Florida! Excited to see these in person. Love the detailing. Will put pictures up when they arrive within 14 days, got to wait time for UK customs to have a good look at them!

Back
Top Bottom