The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

sorry if this has been answered, but is there any major difference between the women's and GS pairs aside from "Nike Air" on the insole?  also, why is the women's pair $125 over the men's $120?

i got through for a size 12 but it was cheaper on shoepalace bu $1 
laugh.gif
 so not going to cancel my order, plus they charge you 15$ to cancel so no way

Infrared 90s don't need any extra hype.

Yeah they do! :lol: Without endless social media reminders, Nikes hype mongering and release timers these would sit online and be available as they should be. Beast, resellers and sheep fall for the hype everytime and it's sad. They're JUST infrared 90s for christ sakes.

Anyway I scooped these at HOH this morning went TTS as I was able to try them on. I realized that they don't run small/tight like 2010s and TTS fits good. Hope this helps.

sorry if this has been answered, but is there any major difference between the women's and GS pairs aside from "Nike Air" on the insole?  also, why is the women's pair $125 over the men's $120?
That's on ndc. It was $90 at KicksUSA.

try adding to your wish list and checking out from there
Tried that now it's not showing the size. OOS .. thanks for the help  though.

Let me know if you spot any other links with a 8. I'm hunting right now.

just got mine from shoe palace! first pair of air maxs cant wait to try em on! 120 feels like a complete steal compared to what we usually drop on sneakers lol

Just picked up my pair from the FootAction in St. Charles Mall, for anybody that's in Maryland. Didn't see anybody clamoring for them or anything, seemed like an easy purchase around here. They had them up by the register, though, not on the shelf, so I'd imagine they don't have a bunch a pairs. Foot Locker and DTLR had them, too.

Got the last pair in my size at Memorial City Mall.

Glad to add these to the collection. Gonna wear these plenty :pimp:

Last edited:
Welp, local Sheik only has GS sizes. lol. Looks like I'll just have to wait to get a pair and pay over.
tired.gif

Just came back from copping a pair and tried both my size and half size up, and These definitely are true to size. The pair couple years back I had to go up half but not for these. True to size felt perfect . Hope this helps anyone still deciding even though it's probably been said a million times lol.

Yo, I lined up at Footaction Serramonte and was like 10th in line. Got to the counter and only 11 and up left. Went to HOH FL and no mens sizes. Called 2 other Foot Lockers, 2 Finish Lines, and 2 Shoe Palaces and nothing. WTH is goin on here?! Lol. I find that interesting one store had mens sizes in a limited run, Esp out here. Smh

Yo, I lined up at Footaction Serramonte and was like 10th in line. Got to the counter and only 11 and up left. Went to HOH FL and no mens sizes. Called 2 other Foot Lockers, 2 Finish Lines, and 2 Shoe Palaces and nothing. WTH is goin on here?! Lol. I find that interesting one store had mens sizes in a limited run, Esp out here. Smh

damn, wonder if it was just as bad locally here in the South Bay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom