The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today's wear
9gyhs3.jpg

Today's pick up
Got my girl these since there were on sale at footlocker
2l8w7ch.jpg

And some new all white leather 90s came out so I scoop them for me.
2r3wexk.jpg

I was just look at those tropical teals or whatever color they are. Wss thinking about rocking with them myself. Nice pick ups. Did you still see the currys sitting on shelves maxamillion02 maxamillion02

I was just look at those tropical teals or whatever color they are. Wss thinking about rocking with them myself. Nice pick ups. Did you still see the currys sitting on shelves maxamillion02 maxamillion02
They don't have curry at footlocker in Australia but they do have it at solemate in Sydney and they are sitting on the shelf

Out now overseas. I believe titolo is selling them now. Did a Dollar conversion and retail was $170.

Don't know the USA release date. Eager to know as well. Want to get.

would this be different if the toebox was of a more unique/quality material, like lets say... mesh?  im a mesh *****, as much of us are.  it just needs to be a default.  

or it at least couldve been a ripstop or the sheen fabric they put on 180s.  
they are on champs.com

The manager at foot locker put them aside for me but I been to busy gonna pick mines up this week tho with my phantom 90's to.

I went ahead and purchased , should be in next week along with a couple others. Still hoping the lucid greens pop up stateside.

BTW- Nice overall haul on your LPU's

I went ahead and purchased , should be in next week along with a couple others. Still hoping the lucid greens pop up stateside.

BTW- Nice overall haul on your LPU's
Thanks TAK
You said a couple others what else did you snag or I'll just wait and see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom