The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

i was rather disappointed because i thought ish was coming through today.  when i went out to cover my motorcycle, i found a box next to it.  so my day got that much better.  

very excited to have these and the am1 to complete the pack.  i might double up on these since theyre so daily wearable. 

i was rather disappointed because i thought ish was coming through today.  when i went out to cover my motorcycle, i found a box next to it.  so my day got that much better.  

very excited to have these and the am1 to complete the pack.  i might double up on these since theyre so daily wearable. 

View media item 1958093
Nice[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]I need to wear mines soon. Just sittin in the box
View media item 1958094

View media item 1958096

Anyone have the 2013 laser blues? Thinking of picking them up but I remember older air max 90's fit smaller, should I size up?

Walked into Nike outlet in town to see what they have. Saw these on sale for $64. And one size 12 left. Yes please.
Mad jealous at this.
sick.gif

I DM'ed NikeStore on Twiiter recently asking if they could find a pair in my size (yes, you can actually do that if you provide them with the style code!) but they couldn't find anything. I should've copped them when sizes were drying up on NDC.
mean.gif

Love the finger print option. Can it be designated to certain areas of the shoe, or is what we see the designated area?

I'm not seeing the finger print option. Is this for the regular 90 or a hyperfuse ID?

Last edited:
Mad jealous at this. :x

I DM'ed NikeStore on Twiiter recently asking if they could find a pair in my size (yes, you can actually do that if you provide them with the style code!) but they couldn't find anything. I should've copped them when sizes were drying up on NDC. :smh:

What size are you?

Back
Top Bottom