The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Hey now, I'd wear the white one to beat around in.
quality is bad from those shirts, i also bought them 10 years ago, and then i found out the quality was wack and the print

on the shirt will look like crap after you have washed it 7-8 times, i admit some of those AM t-shirts do have appealing prints on them

They look good man. I agree about the laces, that's an easy fix though. They've got the normal marks on the mudguards. That light beige suede stains from jeans rubbing on them over the years, its common. For a worn pair, they're in good condition. Someone took pretty good care of them. I'm interested to see how well they can get the mudguards cleaned? I've got some of the same discoloration on mine. Overall you should be happy for the price.

They look good man. I agree about the laces, that's an easy fix though. They've got the normal marks on the mudguards. That light beige suede stains from jeans rubbing on them over the years, its common. For a worn pair, they're in good condition. Someone took pretty good care of them. I'm interested to see how well they can get the mudguards cleaned? I've got some of the same discoloration on mine. Overall you should be happy for the price.
Yea that beige has some grey in it, it seems. Or maybe it's just dirty idk. And yea I'm interested to see what they can do with them and the Greystone I posted in the AM1 thread. Going to get them out there in the next week or so.

Sorry I like to let my balls breath

Man let your sneakers breathe too lol.

Those wheat 90s are nice though. Re squeaking...I just put up with it personally, if the airbags are fine I'm not fussed but some people go to great lengths to stop it

Man let your sneakers breathe too lol.

Those wheat 90s are nice though. Re squeaking...I just put up with it personally, if the airbags are fine I'm not fussed but some people go to great lengths to stop it

already got my return in and another pair incoming.
if it the next one squeaks just gonna have to live with it.

So they re-released the flax/wheats but hiked the price $5? Hmmm...

I wish we'd get some fresh original AM90 releases in the US. Nothing but Ultras and soon it'll be all flyknits.

Wore these today the whole time hoping and praying they wouldnt start to crumble in the middle of the mall like my 1st pair lol
Nice wear man. What a great Release/Pack, One that's grown on me more and more over time. As far as Pink' ish CW's go they're probably my favorite?  They're 10 Years old now, every wear could be your last.
sick.gif
  If they started off in decent condition i'm sure they'll be fine. 
nthat.gif

thanks! its one of my personal favorites i wish i could wear them more often but like you said any wear could potentially be the last :/ 

smokin.gif

I was wearing my Sunsets around the house today. I don't know why, but they seem so much more comfortable than most of my other AM90s. The air unit is extremely responsive. Nylon tongue feels good on the ankle too.

Back
Top Bottom