The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Going for $90 at Oneness as well, discount applied when ATC
67A931EF-ECCF-4B73-BF15-CED2403659D2.png

I was going cop the purple but then shipping brought them up to retail.

How many infrareds is considered too much? I think I have 4 pairs already from previous releases (2x 08, 2010, 2015 sample). But I will prob get another 1-2 from this year's drop. Wife will think it's excessive :lol:
I personally don't get the point of owning more than 3 of the same shoe, 1 to wear and a couple deadstock backups just in case. I see people with dozens of pairs of infrareds and it's crazy to me, those could be different shoes instead! Whatever works for you though, more power to you.

I personally don't get the point of owning more than 3 of the same shoe, 1 to wear and a couple deadstock backups just in case. I see people with dozens of pairs of infrareds and it's crazy to me, those could be different shoes instead! Whatever works for you though, more power to you.
Dont tell @max90 that, lol.

I used to double up on stuff, then I had this same sentiment, lol

Got both orders from nike, oranges and pinks. Free 2 day shipping compensates for the delay in processing the orders I guess.

Tempted to get them womens purples since they went down to $90. Got a 10% code to burn too...

Welp...it was fun while it lasted. 🤮

Damn, I guess it was either your sz13 or mine lol. My order is still processing so hopefully im good.

I really think thats it for this release just like men purps (no inside info). Id pull the trigger on either if you find them in your price range

Well like the US never got the purps, looks like Canada probably won’t get the oranges. Holding out with hope. If not, and the prices stay high. Pass

No OJ or limes on NDCA. I'm fine with that. It'll stop me from buying them because I don't want to pay to have them shipped from the US.

Back
Top Bottom