The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

These look great. I would have ordered them with the orange pair but the stock photo Nike used made the green look much different. Once these go on sale or when code can be used to get them under 100 with shipping and/or tax I will pounce.

quick on-foot picture in outdoor light for those on the fence. No filters.

9724A5C1-4CE9-4F6B-89A1-B87A391E18ED.jpeg

The uppers are def a little darker than the other Particle Greys.

Box says PG, But other places, like StockX, has em as “Light Smoke Grey” Which is probably more like it. Don’t matter cause they Fire no matter what ya call em.
B54126BC-630B-4B52-9E72-491606FD0FAC.jpeg
2F518627-0A08-4FFF-9CEE-DC9FA1E5710B.png

Yeah bro. They’re two different colors. Infrared was never orange and orange was never infrared my g lol.

I already knew that. I'm just saying none of us had them in hand and there was always a possibility of them LOOKING Infrared in person which nearly all of us were wondering. You guys can keep debating .002 differences in color pallets though.. I'm good on that :lol:

We will see the oranges again according to the Nike. rep. They haven't received a full shipment. Restock could happen in 2-6 weeks.

These were prob the first heavy demand 90's that were affected by the Wuhan virus, guessing they were prob in production or being loaded on boats when things started getting shut down. I def wouldn't go out and panic buy them for $200-$300. I know guys want to be the first to flex them on here, but we've already seen them & it's not like there's anywhere to go wear them now anyways...

Back
Top Bottom