The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Good looking out, I know of all people you definitely would know 😂

And to add, I agree with Leebro.....it's a dope colorway. Better in hand than pics, and a little tricky to describe the color as it isn't in my opinion Nike's true Sail color. More on the light grey side if not a very faint hint of beige.

Been having a lot of knee issues and I think it’s due to air maxes, sadly. Something about the soles just causes me so much pain. Anyways, can’t wear them anymore so donating the used ones. I do have a volt pair DS size 9 and a pretty much new ultra Flyknit pair size 8.5 worn once. Shoot me an offer if you are interested. Otherwise it’s going on eBay. Thanks.
41835681-2003-41E8-BF52-C36C7E84D8C0.jpeg
DCFBB5E6-BDD6-4954-9971-E1BA248FADE0.jpeg

I went with these. Obviously infrared inspired with camo, glow soles and eyelets, reflective trim and visionaries tongue tag.
Screenshot_20221023-111252_Nike.jpg

Last edited:
LPU: The first of a few Gore-Tex colorways to drop
Curious as to why they didn’t include the stitching through the swoosh on these like all the other recrafts.

96E11BBC-D536-4134-906F-2293187352EB.jpeg

Oh nice! How'd you get them early? Or did they release early at where you're living? I'm looking into getting these.

You have a few options.......Nike GB, Nike NL, Nike Australia, or eBay seller "ID4Shoes"

I'll likely wait until Nike US gets them. Not like rain exists in California...

How's the leather quality on them, by the way? Looks like they gave it a decent quality leather like the AJ1 Gore-Tex.

Back
Top Bottom