The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

you're right guys, sorry.

won't happen again.

willy needs to stop with his "hint hint"'s too tho...

The best thing about NikeTalk is everything that is in the shadow, eventually comes 2 light... Funny how members shifted from April 2 May.
I wonder what May to June will bring
laugh.gif

pair of black & pinks, size 12, just ended up on ebay tonight for $580.00...

hopefully that's a sign of prices dropping a lil' bit here soon...

Took some iPhone pics to show the big difference in overall +size for the yeezys... Its a damn big sneaker. The sole is similar in design to many othernike/j's but they are not identical. The upper has tons of volume and the sole is larger in every portion...

Next I'll probably compare my size 12 CGIII's. But yeah, the yeezy is a biggun!

11.5 Air Yeezy vs. 11.5 Spiz'ike

That is what I been saying, but re-sellers want 2 continue 2 flame me and ignorant NT members don't see that...
By the way I have a full size run of the Tan Yeezys, Send offers please. (sarcasm for the idiots)

^^^190 shipped over night for the Yeezys overnight shipping...paypal ready in approx 3 days.

these are a big shoe, but i feel these actually fit true to sz, like GTEK said in the first Yeezy thread " don't get the cushioning confused forspace".

i bought a sz 10 in the zens and did some walkin around NYC, at the end of the day they didnt hurt but just a little uncomfortable, the next day came home froma full day of doing some stock work and tried on my Yeezy's and i wasnt all that pleased ( Foot Doc said its best to try ur shoes on at the end of the dayfor a true fit), so i sold them and bought a 10.5.

10.5 fits nice, i'm very happy..
glasses.gif

For comparison:
10 in Bespokes AF1
10 in hyperdunks
11 in Foams
10.5 in just about everything else.

hope that helps.

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

these are a big shoe, but i feel these actually fit true to sz, like homeboy ( i forget who) said in the first Yeezy thread " don't get the cushioning confused for space".

i bought a sz 10 in the zens and did some walkin around NYC, at the end of the day they didnt hurt but just a little uncomfortable, the next day came home from a full day of doing some stock work and tried on my Yeezy's and i wasnt all that pleased ( Foot Doc said its best to try ur shoes on at the end of the day for a true fit), so i sold them and bought a 10.5.

10.5 fits nice, i'm very happy..
glasses.gif

For comparison:
10 in Bespokes AF1
10 in hyperdunks
11 in Foams
10.5 in just about everything else.

hope that helps.

That was me! That was me!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by freshair

Got my NDC order today.. had to match some tees with them
The Nike tee ive had for about 6 months.. they match PERFECT..
the on point tee i picked up today.. they had a white one but i figured the grey would look better....

^^^Where can I find that "On Point" shirt???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

VIDEO 1

VIDEO 2

NOW THIS IS A RESELLERS DREAM COME TRUE

GET A BUNCH OF JUNKIE BUMS OR JUST ONE DOPEFIEND (THIS GUY IN THE VIDEO IS ON DOPE BTW NOT CRACK)
BUY THAT ONE DOPE HEAD A BUNDLE OF DOPE OR HOW MANY JUNKIES YOU HAVE AND $60.00 CASH EACH

AND YOU TOO CAN BECOME A RESELLER OR BEAT THE RESELLERS AT THERE OWN GAME

I LOVE IT AND ALWAYS WANTED TO USE JUNKIES ON LINE UP'S
roll.gif

160 - That's my dude who did the video
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
it's funny because a bunch of us were out tonight @ adinner and he brought that @#$% up.

laugh.gif

^^^^The things with bums/addicts is this. They do not care about their own lives, why would they care about your shoes?

Back
Top Bottom