The Official NIKE AIR YEEZY THREAD (BUYING/SELLING/TRADING = BAN + LOCK)

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Hi Will

I've sold my sz 10's already, I appreciate your concern, and no I simply put them on ebay and sold them, nothing more nothing less, now with the money I have obtained from the sale of my Blk/Pnks, I can buy a pair of Zen's to wear and have some extra money left over to start saving up for a pair of Pacman trainers. If you see that there is a problem with this, feel free to blast away, I sell what I can sell, and I help my friends out when I can.
Oh and if you wanna discuss anything else, there is a PM button, thanks!
You my fellow NT'er have taste! I just traded my Pacman's
ohwell.gif
for the Zen Yeezy's + $275. Still SMH about the trade but seems pretty fair to me! I'm gonna miss my Pacman's & hopefully NIKEwill make more of this Trainer in diff colorways!!! (Fingers Crossed)

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Hi Will

I've sold my sz 10's already, I appreciate your concern, and no I simply put them on ebay and sold them, nothing more nothing less, now with the money I have obtained from the sale of my Blk/Pnks, I can buy a pair of Zen's to wear and have some extra money left over to start saving up for a pair of Pacman trainers. If you see that there is a problem with this, feel free to blast away, I sell what I can sell, and I help my friends out when I can.
ohwell.gif
for the Zen Yeezy's + $275. Still SMH about the trade but seems pretty fair to me! I'm gonna miss my Pacman's & hopefully NIKE will make more of this Trainer in diff colorways!!! (Fingers Crossed)
good trade. the pacmans are ugly as SIN!

Hey guys, I have a silly question. How do these truly fit? Some people say they fit like the RT1's. I wear a size 12 in Af1's and Jordans and a size 12in the RT1 fit perfectly. But it seems as if everyone say go half a size down. Will Rivera or Jdphoenix and anyone else who can help, I would appreciate it. Idon't want to spend 600 plus and they don't fit properly.

Originally Posted by sneakerpimp325

Hey guys, I have a silly question. How do these truly fit? Some people say they fit like the RT1's. I wear a size 12 in Af1's and Jordans and a size 12 in the RT1 fit perfectly. But it seems as if everyone say go half a size down. Will Rivera who can help, I would appreciate it. I don't want to spend 600 plus and they don't fit properly.

I only tried on a size 8 of the zen and i would say go 1/2 a size down. For the black/black pair, go a whole size down. These shoes are made large.
For more info on sizing suggestions, please view the older Yeezy thread or all pages of this thread.
Hope I helped.

na. do not size down a whole size on the black/pinks. lol dude would be reselling the same day. get your normal size for those. i don't have the zens so idon't know what size you should get in those...
and the black/pinks do crease like crazy.

Does any one else has a pair of defected pair of yeezy and what are you doing about it... I have a pair I was told to send them back to nike from the retailstore i got them from. Does any one else have a defected pair.

I was very lucky with the release of the black/pinks. These are from my first run(raffles, spots, trades). I had a chance to grab more from a second spot, butsomeone posted the location here on Nt and they were gone before you knew it. Its all good, I am not greedy as long as Nters got them.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^ that's true, alotta people watching these yeezy's on ebay, while others are snatching grails at low prices.
QFT
pimp.gif
Sleepers FTW.

I just locked 2 pairs of my SB grails (Pee Wee's and Tiffany's) for the LOW.

pimp.gif

On a side note, I finally got some black Yeezy's in my size!

pimp.gif
x 72464830251937 1/4

Originally Posted by avtxgrd

daaznfella wrote:

Hi Will

I've sold my sz 10's already, I appreciate your concern, and no I simply put them on ebay and sold them, nothing more nothing less, now with the
money I have obtained from the sale of my Blk/Pnks, I can buy a pair of Zen's to wear and have some extra money left over to start saving up for a pair
of Pacman trainers. If you see that there is a problem with this, feel free to blast away, I sell what I can sell, and I help my friends out when I can.

ohwell.gif
for the Zen Yeezy's + $275. Still SMH about the trade but seems pretty fair to me! I'm gonna miss my Pacman's & hopefully NIKE
will make more of this Trainer in diff colorways!!! (Fingers Crossed)

nah the pacmans are nice & has way better material then the yeezys!

does anyone think that after the third (tans) cw is released that any shoe that proceeds them will be a gr? i applaud the guys in here that have easy accessand good connects but in TEXAS, either of those mentioned are few and far in between! ltd pairs in midwest from what i understand ( i got the first two cw) andthe tans are no exception.

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Originally Posted by avtxgrd

daaznfella wrote:

Hi Will

I've sold my sz 10's already, I appreciate your concern, and no I simply put them on ebay and sold them, nothing more nothing less, now with the
money I have obtained from the sale of my Blk/Pnks, I can buy a pair of Zen's to wear and have some extra money left over to start saving up for a pair
of Pacman trainers. If you see that there is a problem with this, feel free to blast away, I sell what I can sell, and I help my friends out when I can.

ohwell.gif
for the Zen Yeezy's + $275. Still SMH about the trade but seems pretty fair to me! I'm gonna miss my Pacman's & hopefully NIKE
will make more of this Trainer in diff colorways!!! (Fingers Crossed)

nah the pacmans are nice & has way better material then the yeezys!

^^^I can co-sign being that I hv both pair!!! Wish I had a pair on Pac's to spare in this trade.
ohwell.gif

if anybody would like to help a Sacramento brotha out with the tan release that would be great
happy.gif
i am just trying to get 1 of the 3 colorways.

I been on here for a minute athough I ain't never posted. Hype was crazy for these joints and in return so was the resell price. I will go on record thoughto say that even though many people hate on the resell game (I AM NOT A RESELLER BTW)....there is nothing realy that Nike can do to help average consumers geta hand on releases of this type aside from making them GR's. We all know that no one is going to boycott their local boutique just to get action from Nike.I paid alot for my joints just like everyone else that didn't get a chance on NDC or to campout for the better part of the week. My advice to everyone onhere is to CHILL OUT. We're all sneakerheads, I honestly feel you dudes but in reality when we have 400+ pages of posts talking about resell values, hype,trades, and personal testimonies of how great the shoe is, this can tentd to raise not only the resell price but also the retail price as well. NIKETALKERSplease understand that you are massive stakeholders in the shoe game and those who resell are on here as members as well just praying for hype behind release.So with that said, be smart my brothers and sisters with the things you say on here because it could leave alot of you disappointed and pairless.

Nuff Love,

Kingz, (Toronto)

Back
Top Bottom