THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

I joined a course with a lot of hills this season.  I was wearing last years lunar controls.  I got the TW 13 just because I walk a lot and thought they would be a comfortable walking shoe.  They are super comfortable!!!!   Feel just like wearing a pair of Nike free running shoes on the course. Highly recommended for golfers that walk a lot.  I can't wait for the TW 14's to come out.  The black and red colorway looks great.

Yeah the black pair has been catching a lot of flack it seems but seeing him wear them this week has made me actually like them more. I still might scoop a pair of the black 13s on sale which they currently are at DSG.

Yeah the black pair has been catching a lot of flack it seems but seeing him wear them this week has made me actually like them more. I still might scoop a pair of the black 13s on sale which they currently are at DSG.
That's what I say........Now that I got my wide and they fit like they're supposed to, I'll probably get the blacks if I can find on sale.

Tiger with the black red TW'14 on victory Sunday! Looks nice.!

Anybody got a napkin? I need to clean that drool up :wow:

Congrats to Tiger. He's undefeated in the TW14s :pimp:

TW14 iD coming (source: Golf Digest)

"The TW'14 is available in the colors Woods prefers -- white, black and red. At the Players Championship, he wore the black with red accents on Sunday. A grey TW'14 with blue and green accents will be introduced on Aug. 1.

The TW'14 will be available June 7, with a street price of $180. A Nike TW'14 id that allows customization will be available June 7 as well at a price of $225. The options include a waterproof upper or breathable lightweight mesh and a choice between two outsoles, one with spikes, the other with its Integrated Traction option."

Last edited:
TW14 iD coming (source: Golf Digest)

"The TW'14 is available in the colors Woods prefers -- white, black and red. At the Players Championship, he wore the black with red accents on Sunday. A grey TW'14 with blue and green accents will be introduced on Aug. 1.

The TW'14 will be available June 7, with a street price of $180. A Nike TW'14 id that allows customization will be available June 7 as well at a price of $225. The options include a waterproof upper or breathable lightweight mesh and a choice between two outsoles, one with spikes, the other with its Integrated Traction option."

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Yeah I'm pretty excited to see what they have in store for an id golf shoe, the mesh upper sounds interesting.

Those koston IT's look sooo clean!!!!!   I really wish they released that red snakeskin pair with the lunar control sole.  Really excited to see how much you can customize the

TW 14's. 

Does the koston 2 it run true to size? Or should I go a half size up.
Go true to size. They are snug due to the leather and a little long but extremely comfy. Leather is really great.

I'm going golfing for the first time this season on friday, super excited. Can't wait to get the Kostons on the course

Does the koston 2 it run true to size? Or should I go a half size up.

Go TTS. They feel a bit snug at first but after a quick walk around and especially a round on the course they loosen and feel very comfy. They fit exactly like Kostons after they are broke in, perfect.

I haven't had problems with the tongue but I know a lot of people have. Apparently that was one of the things focused on when making this years tongue shorter. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom