THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

6F0D466B-D8E0-4F84-A2A3-21BA53F44847.jpeg

31571E55-0E4E-4075-A1D8-5E8D22961E11.jpeg

Me too. My friend has a pair and he wore is and after one round then gold came off. Lol.

But that’s to be expected and I think it even has a sticker on the sole saying it’ll flake off.
makes me feel a lil better about my decision of not getting them........lol, just cant do all white, they are clean though.

AM1 because it’s a little more unique and that pattern won’t come out that often. The AM90 is just an “ok” colorway.

Are you going to wear the one you keep?

AM1 because it’s a little more unique and that pattern won’t come out that often. The AM90 is just an “ok” colorway.

Are you going to wear the one you keep?
Yup definitely wearing the one I keep.

I was leaning towards AM1 because I know the am90 going to get dirty quick on the course. I have a pair of white footjoy that I can beat up.

AAD93474-631F-40DC-ADF7-43F1C47DBD1D.jpeg
63F6B387-5E47-43ED-B88F-A9D2A2B28844.jpeg

Just got back into golf after not playing since 2007.

As an owner of the Nike Vapor Pro combo irons it's crazy to see Taylormade and Srixon borrowing from that toe weight style so much now. Welcome back to the game brother! I only started playing in like 2018 and didn't play much during quarantine but man it's a great game.

It's crazy that these jordan golf shoes got all the best colorways and yet they don't wanna re-release em on high versions because it'll kill the hype. Just give a SBB 1.0 high re-release along with the golf version

It's crazy that these jordan golf shoes got all the best colorways and yet they don't wanna re-release em on high versions because it'll kill the hype. Just give a SBB 1.0 high re-release along with the golf version
I just want them to bring back the fat swoosh on the OG 1 Lows. Like they already have put it on some of the recent releases, why can't they put it back on all releases?!

Back
Top Bottom