THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

As much as the am90 infra is one of my fave colorways and been wearing them for over a year...i cant stop ignoring the toe pain anymore. My toes just get smashed together.

Played a round yesterday.
Possibly because the front 9 took close to 4 hours, but I had to switch to flyknit racers I had in my car at the turn...

I might just stick to "regular" models from now on.

lacedemup lacedemup Everytime i play at royal vista (weekends only for me) I get closer to convincing myself to pay triple for a "higher" end course.
Have you tried maybe going up a half size in the AM90’s?

Also, that’s why I play on the weekdays and early. I try to avoid 6 hour rounds. It’s going to be slow play at higher end golf courses too. A lot of people are picking up the game.

Sidenote, did anyone pick up anything from the Malbon/UNDFTD drop.? I didn’t like the colors of some of the items and the hoodie was too plain.
If anything the jacket was decent and the long sleeve T was nice. Still a little pricey.

I picked up the black golf bag from the Malbon x UNDFT drop. My other bag just so happened to start falling apart even more at the range yesterday so decided to upgrade.

Played this morning…
IMG_6880.jpeg
IMG_6881.jpeg
IMG_6882.jpeg

For any of those who have The am 90 golf … how they fit? TTS?
I think they are pretty TTS, length wise forsure. They are a little narrow though if you have wide feet. I don’t find them very comfortable to be honest. I had a pair or two but returned.
Not like the original shoe.

good looking out. I have long skinny as hell feet lol so hope I’m good to go. I finally found the players pair for retail and couldn’t pass up

good looking out. I have long skinny as hell feet lol so hope I’m good to go. I finally found the players pair for retail and couldn’t pass up
I had those but returned. They are nice looking but are pretty stiff and the panels have this iridescent shine to them, almost patent leather like. Should do well in wet conditions though

wow, pretty nice. Not sure I'd have gone with the cement midsole. But the Black nubuck or whatever they use on a golf model looks like a dope pair for the course. Im not in need of another shoe at the moment, and would've preferred a black/infra play. But pretty cool nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom