THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

at this point they just need to start retroing.

start with the IV or V but V has to be retried for sure.

please and thank you

Knowing nike technology will be all different. But yes retro the kobes asap

Last edited:
Especially as someone who was to young to experience anything before the 8, i would LOVE if they retroed previous kobes. I NEED to try 5s and 6s on court

Especially as someone who was to young to experience anything before the 8, i would LOVE if they retroed previous kobes. I NEED to try 5s and 6s on court

doubt they'll perform anything like the OG but put it this way

V and VI are easily the best basketball kicks I've ever worn and I've worn basically every performance kick from nike til about 2014.

nothing will beat those IMO

I was disappointed with the Kobe 4 FTB when I found out it was phylon instead of Lunar. Definitely waiting on 4,5, and 6 retros, and hope they are faithful to the originals.

Would love to hoop in them again. However I doubt they will outperform some of my new favorites. Those Kobes were definitely the best hoop shoes to me at that time, but I feel the Kobe 9, 10, 11, and AD are great in their own ways.

Last edited:
I love the 5's. First Nike kobe I ever had. The only issue I had is the upper ripped on me where the upper and midsole met. That's only cosmetic though, absolute beasts on the court.

You probably weren't on the 8s because they didn't sell out in a lot of colors especially the later, non limited colors.
I should've clarified. The colorways I wanted. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

6's and 8's >>>>>>>>
I want a pair of 8's so bad. I was never able to get a pair during their run because they'd always sell out.

You probably weren't on the 8s because they didn't sell out in a lot of colors especially the later, non limited colors.

yea the ugly stuff

everything before those sold out same day basically

You bugging. It was a nice amount of colors that were fine hat didn't sell out and went on sale.

as long as enough people keep buying them they'll continue to make new models I guess.. thinking about it though, if you end up liking every model of these shoes from every athlete, and don't want to get rid of older shoes either.. eventually.. you're gonna run out of space and going to need a bigger room, bigger house, then eventually rent out storage units like some of these youtubers.. 
Yea that is exactly what I am going thru now. My closet has overtaken my wifes space in there. She gets so mad at me about it. I may turn my attic into a shoe storage closet. Gotta make it fancy cuz im fancy, I don't like to half *** anything (she'll probably leave me for it) hey at least i'll gain her side of the closet too ::evil: grin::
my wife just got tired of complaining and stop
lol mine did as well, although she brings it up in arguments when we fight over finances.
at this point they just need to start retroing.

start with the IV or V but V has to be retried for sure.

please and thank you
I want some 4's and 5's although 5's aesthetically aren't my fave, they were comfy as fk, and performed well. 4's are definitely one of my all time favorite Kobe's
Agreed!!

Back
Top Bottom