THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

This pic is nice to me & I have the shoes. [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Wearing the Mambas tonight. Not a fan of white socks with black shoes.

Would've been nice if he rocked these: 

Last edited:
If i'm playing ball, its black quarter Stance NBA or black quarter Nike Elite .... off court its definitely no show black
The Stance socks don't work for me for ball but again I have a narrow foot. Under my dress socks for work, Stance socks all day. 

just got back from playing ball and wore my black and white ADs too. wore black Stance socks with it
[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji] I'm playing in my grey NXT's this Sunday. Overpriced but those feel better than the A.D.

The white NXTs...can't see myself buying them because they'll get so dirty in a flash, but a part of me wants a pair just  because every time I see them, I think:

laugh.gif

The white NXTs...can't see myself buying them because they'll get so dirty in a flash, but a part of me wants a pair just  because every time I see them, I think:

laugh.gif
Get dirty in a flash from ball or casually? I wore my all white fly knit Prestos at Universal Orlando for 12 hours including walking a mile back to the hotel & they were still cocainey. The only reason they're messed up now is because my jeans bled on the plastic. Not making the same mistake with these. 

Get dirty in a flash from ball or casually? I wore my all white fly knit Prestos at Universal Orlando for 12 hours including walking a mile back to the hotel & they were still cocainey. The only reason they're messed up now is because my jeans bled on the plastic. Not making the same mistake with these. 
Just casually. These won't look nearly as good to me once they start picking up dirt. Even if it's not too tough to keep the uppers relatively clean, I can't see them looking particularly nice to me once the soles start getting dirty.

Just casually. These won't look nearly as good to me once they start picking up dirt. Even if it's not too tough to keep the uppers relatively clean, I can't see them looking particularly nice to me once the soles start getting dirty.
I break mine out this weekend in C.A.  We'll see how they hold up. 

Back
Top Bottom