THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

They will make us think that it i's those, then they throw us a curveball lol. I'm trying to retire from the AD's but too many good cw's

They will make us think that it i's those, then they throw us a curveball lol. I'm trying to retire from the AD's but too many good cw's

Yea my collection is growing strong lol hopefully they drop a couple more CWs and some more id options

Yeah I wouldn't hold my breath they're the Time To Shine. The triple black didn't have gum in it at all. The PG 1 platinum is a knockoff of the 2K . KD 9 Flip the Switch Elite has tour yellow/fury blue in the color description but the shoes are black/dark grey and gold.

Last edited:
Yeah I wouldn't hold my breath they're the Time To Shine. The triple black didn't have gum in it at all. The PG 1 platinum is a knockoff of the 2K . KD 9 Flip the Switch Elite has tour yellow/fury blue in the color description but the shoes are black/dark grey and gold.
yeah they even put the iridescent touches on the pulltab of the pg 1 platinums 

yeah they even put the iridescent touches on the pulltab of the pg 1 platinums 
They seem to be doing their share of 'trickery.'  The winner has to be putting Vapormax Triple Blacks on iD for $240, then releasing Triple Blacks in June for reg retail (although they will be extremely hard to get).  Crappy move.

Last edited:
All ads including nxts for 40% off EAT!!! solestory.se code: midseasonsale

Last edited by a moderator:
All ads including nxts for 40% off EAT!!! solestory.se code: midseasonsale
All sold out in my size 
embarassed.gif
 hell of a deal

The nike time to shine pack had 5 shoes, each shoe fades from white to black

on one end of the spectrum the lebron 14 is a pure white, on the other end is the pg 1 in a pure black

then kd 9 elite is right in the middle with grey,

kyrie 3 have a white/gray (platinum) colorway

then the kobe ad have a black/gray mixed upper

the set just isn't complete without those kobe ads. i'd say they are the most important shoe release of 2k17 at this point. I'd be willing to throw down $650 for the kobe ad time to shines. they are needed to complete the set. there isn't even any shoe in any other model that has that black/gray mixed upper the AD time to shines have. it just doesn't feel right having all the time to shine shoes besides those kobe ADs. there is no iD that can replace them

Back
Top Bottom