THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Any update on a possible restock for the AD NXT 360...had a 14 in my cart and got jacked on eastbay...didn’t know there was any hype behind these

Any update on a possible restock for the AD NXT 360...had a 14 in my cart and got jacked on eastbay...didn’t know there was any hype behind these
They’re sold out Most places and People buying em for 75-100 over retail. I think there’s a bit of hype and not all that much supply. I purchased mine at 10:05 at the flagship nyc store and got the last 13 they had. Couldn’t have gotten more than 3 fsrs

They’re sold out Most places and People buying em for 75-100 over retail. I think there’s a bit of hype and not all that much supply. I purchased mine at 10:05 at the flagship nyc store and got the last 13 they had. Couldn’t have gotten more than 3 fsrs

I got mine at that exact store at like 11:30AM and this chick that works there told me they got only like 5 of each size

In hand the sole of the 360 is really nice. It has thick, spiky pods that I don’t anticipate trapping a lot of dust. I see these having much better traction than the 11.

In comparison, the 11 had a pretty smooth sole with tiny crevices that easily trapped dust.

The 360 is very minimalistic in hand, more so than the 11.

Last edited:
360’s just came in. These def run long and could’ve went down half a size.
Reminds me a lot of the Kobe 11 Engineered Mesh version. Very minimal fitting.

Hasn’t that been the case since KB24 was around? I remember people buying Kobe’s since the V and waiting for a long time to get their pairs. It was a last resort site if you missed the other drops.

Yea I think these terms applied to the shoes.....

"Special Order Items:
These products ship from a third party. Product may take 1-6 weeks to ship from the vendor."

:sick:

Damn

kb24 gonna take their sweet time so it will be a minute before i find out if i have to sell
Word, I called customer service today to check my order, ordered at like 1115 am EST when I finally got through on the website. Lady said they are still processing and will ship, but they ship directly from Nike but it takes a week. Not sure how true that is, but I hope so.

939F98C9-4C49-4DEA-BF9E-28C420077055.jpeg
B5B5141F-6A3F-4D59-98FE-55C07A5A9E89.jpeg
Think I see someone on Milwaukee with the 360s...

Update: checkout shabazz Muhammad #15...and he’s lookin ‘spry’...good sign...

And Marcus Morris with the undefeateds...Kobe’s all throughout the playoffs!

Last edited:
Two questions for people with knowledge. Are there more colorways of the 360 dropping? Looking for a new shoe

Question two. For those that play or played in the elite 11 lows, are the 360s a bit wider? I’m asking because I normally balled in Kobe’s in size 13 but I’m a true 12.5. I bought them in 12.5 as i thought it would result in a better fit. I recently started playing in them and love them but the toe box is a bit narrow and when I pay it hurts my pinky toe when i do sudden stops and it’s resulted in blisters he last 3 times i played. And the rubber on the side doesn’t seem to give and soften up. There is padding right there on it but it doesn’t seem to help much in preventing this. Not sure if I should try thinnner socks or just move them into causal wear. Suggestions appreciated and hence my interest in the 360s. I’m all about low tops and been on the kobe wave since the 5s (my favorite of them all).

FYI I have relatively narrow feet for a size 12.5-13 so this was shocking to me.

Two questions for people with knowledge. Are there more colorways of the 360 dropping? Looking for a new shoe

Question two. For those that play or played in the elite 11 lows, are the 360s a bit wider? I’m asking because I normally balled in Kobe’s in size 13 but I’m a true 12.5. I bought them in 12.5 as i thought it would result in a better fit. I recently started playing in them and love them but the toe box is a bit narrow and when I pay it hurts my pinky toe when i do sudden stops and it’s resulted in blisters he last 3 times i played. And the rubber on the side doesn’t seem to give and soften up. There is padding right there on it but it doesn’t seem to help much in preventing this. Not sure if I should try thinnner socks or just move them into causal wear. Suggestions appreciated and hence my interest in the 360s. I’m all about low tops and been on the kobe wave since the 5s (my favorite of them all).

FYI I have relatively narrow feet for a size 12.5-13 so this was shocking to me.
The materials are a lot thinner in the 360s. The 11 Elite felt like it was cutting off circulation until they broke in. These do not. I think because of how thin the upper is you won’t have to worry about anything like that.

Has anyone received theirs from Eastbay or FTL yet? Wondering if they were shipped in the bag of death?

Guess it’s ebay for me then...I don’t mind 50 over retail if I can find a person ready to get rid of them

Has anyone received theirs from Eastbay or FTL yet? Wondering if they were shipped in the bag of death?

Received my pair today from FTL and they shipped double box.

Still waiting for shipping confirmation from my order from KBstore, still says processing for me

Back
Top Bottom