THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Breaking these out to ball. One of my Fav

64E41FD8-6826-4BA2-9835-4CE3C4E90A21.jpeg
Posting a Kobe 11 photo amid a sea of Kobe Exodus pics is like giving a man a cold glass of water in hell.

YAll boys don’t even got a guess for me how long these gonna stay up on I’d? I never made an I’d before so I don’t know how long a shoe usually stays up. 3rd time asking lol

If you do a google shopping shipping search it will tell you which ftl location has it for that price and what sizes are available.

9EEF6519-712A-4B22-98BD-6E24AA5C20F8.png

Props! Only they yellow in my area. I wanted that white

You can go into any footlocker, pull up the shoe and size on your phone, scroll down to the bar code and tell them you want to stock locate. They’ll ring you up and ship them to you.

You can go into any footlocker, pull up the shoe and size on your phone, scroll down to the bar code and tell them you want to stock locate. They’ll ring you up and ship them to you.
If they aren’t lazy or stupid. I remember walking in and an employee was talking to his friends in store and this was the dialogue:
Me: Hi, I want to order a pair of Kobe’s.
Employee: Kobes? Nah bro, Footlocker doesn’t sell Kobes.
Me: Uh, yes they do, here is a barcode, you just swipe it at the register and I’ll be able to order them.
Employee: Nah man, you’ll have to wait for a manager to do that. (Continues to talking to his buddies).
Me: ....okay I’ll just take my business elsewhere.

If they aren’t lazy or stupid. I remember walking in and an employee was talking to his friends in store and this was the dialogue:
Me: Hi, I want to order a pair of Kobe’s.
Employee: Kobes? Nah bro, Footlocker doesn’t sell Kobes.
Me: Uh, yes they do, here is a barcode, you just swipe it at the register and I’ll be able to order them.
Employee: Nah man, you’ll have to wait for a manager to do that. (Continues to talking to his buddies).
Me: ....okay I’ll just take my business elsewhere.

I over heard a customer coversation with a ftl employee

Customer: i brought these under armour shoes by mistake for my kid, ill like to return them.
Footlocker emp: footlocker don’t sell under armour shoes.

https://www.footlocker.com/category/brands/under-armour.html

This is why I don’t like sales people in any sales based industry. Lie too much.

A bunch of lazy stupid people. I was buying all kinds of Kobe XIs when they were $99 and the manager at my local ftl was praising me for knowing how to do it. She straight said, “I have a bunch of employees that can’t even grasp this.” Lol it should be a requirement at their damn job interview smh

Back
Top Bottom