THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I would think the black color-way would release on a later date. I kinda like both of the color-ways so far. That being said what are the odds they actually release this is a low top version? I don't want to miss out on these waiting for the lows and the lows never materialize.
Yea, I don't think a low is comin sadly since they don't usually do this with the NXT line. I also really hope the black colorway is a GR (unlike the 360 mamba day) as those are my favorite ones so far.

Pic via ryivibes
66412500_445945482912396_6208730590199782741_n.jpg

in for these

not so much on these

Random but I'd like a Kobe 2 remake with flyknit and react. I loved the design of that shoe.

i'd kill for the 2s they're my second fav after the X that's what makes these so awesome bcuz they're like a remade 2

Did they make fake NXT 360s (in the Laker color way in my case)? Anything to look for?

Long story short, I purchased a pair from a local Nike outlet back in April and just realized last week that one shoe was a size 10.0 and the other was 9.5. I returned them over the weekend but it wasn’t without drama as the 9.5 is too small.

I paid $114 or so with 10% sales tax and was trying to get another pair in any color way for similar pricing.

I got a pair in from eBay today ($135 shipped w tax) and was curious is all.

I’d appreciate any input, especially since I plan to hoop in them tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

Did they make fake NXT 360s (in the Laker color way in my case)? Anything to look for?

Long story short, I purchased a pair from a local Nike outlet back in April and just realized last week that one shoe was a size 10.0 and the other was 9.5. I returned them over the weekend but it wasn’t without drama as the 9.5 is too small.

I paid $114 or so with 10% sales tax and was trying to get another pair in any color way for similar pricing.

I got a pair in from eBay today ($135 shipped w tax) and was curious is all.

I’d appreciate any input, especially since I plan to hoop in them tomorrow morning.

Thanks!
Yes, they made fakes in this colorway:

Compare the knit, snake on the bottom, and maybe the logos all over the shoe. Those will show the difference right away.

Yea, I don't think a low is comin sadly since they don't usually do this with the NXT line. I also really hope the black colorway is a GR (unlike the 360 mamba day) as those are my favorite ones so far.
I hope the black color-way is a GR as well. Although I must admit the gray color-way is cool in my opinion. I really like that it's more obvious that the upper/boot is translucent.

I actually really love the nxt 360. They have the court feel of the 8's and upgraded cushioning. Also, the 8's were a tad bit snug but these fit me perfectly.

Sad to hear the outsole doesnt last long. I was thinking of scooping another pair on eastbay

I've never had ankle issues in any other shoes, and I've always worn lows, but I've had 2 bad rolls in my NXT 360s. I'm considering shelving them.

:lol: I wouldn't be surprised. They release the XDR outsole (Extra Durable) version of the same sneakers in China. So it wouldn't surprise me if the materials they use for fakes are more durable :lol:
If they are, then you can get those when the tractions on the real 360s burn out, swap out the midsole(since cushioning on fakes is always just regular foam), then viola, newer and more durable traction. This depends on if the fake's traction is actually more durable, and if the midsole can be removed (maybe they would have the midsole be connected, to save some steps in manufacturing. Hey, its a fake).

On a related note, has anyone ever swapped the react midsole on the 360s onto a kobe mentality? That traction bit hard, like savagely hard, and was durable as hell. If the midsole fit alright (and thats a big if, since they are shaped differently) it could be a beast.

Are the Nike Kobe NXT 360s narrow or long? I can cop a 9.5 in the first colorway for cheap but I usually ball in a size 10 in Nikes, Adidas I can get away in a 9.5 though

Are the Nike Kobe NXT 360s narrow or long? I can cop a 9.5 in the first colorway for cheap but I usually ball in a size 10 in Nikes, Adidas I can get away in a 9.5 though
For me they run slightly long but not long enough to go half size down. You could try it since you are getting them for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom