THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Great, another thousand dollar pair of Kobe’s

1598330624337.gif

I'm sorry but those look like some spring break airbrush specials.

local canal days kid spray painting t-shirts for $2
Ah **** is straight garbage lol.
This literally just after reflecting on how beautiful those Hyperdunks were that we never got massed produced. Its cool though theyll just get ate the **** up by bots anyway 😂😂

hah. I have NO EXPECTATIONS for these raffles. Pretty much going to expect the worst when it comes to releases/etc... until Nike actually makes things available to the public. We'll get there, maybe when they Protro the 8 or 9's...MAYBE.

hah. I have NO EXPECTATIONS for these raffles. Pretty much going to expect the worst when it comes to releases/etc... until Nike actually makes things available to the public. We'll get there, maybe when they Protro the 8 or 9's...MAYBE.

doubt protro 8 or 9 will get there. Now protro 7. There’s a chance.

Honestly, at what point will buyers just say eff it and refuse to pay the ridiculous prices on kobe protros now. If they continue to release protro 5 cw's and eventually protro 6 next year (not sure how many cw's), but there's no way kobe fans will continue to pay 500-600 bucks for each pair. Looking at the protro 1 and 4, I see some prices on non-undefeated collabs hovering at the 300 something mark as offers. I mean sellers can price it at whatever they want, doesn't mean people are going to pay it unless it was an ultra limited collab or something. I'm just hoping more cw's on protro models will eventually help water down the market a little. But idk, chaos on goat now is 450 offer and 550 bin for size 9 last I checked so who knows.

Back
Top Bottom