THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

No pic, and now is also when this board misses NYC and the advanced colorway/product code list. Would like to know what colorways are ahead for this.

Facts. Same thing happened in the Yeezy thread. Those who are desperate for attention run off all the people who actually provide information.

A38606C4-A9FC-403F-B3F7-39BA3578991E.jpeg

Just got my pair in and must say they run TTS. On the left is the Kobe 360 and on the right is the Kobe XI. Same amount of toe space. Just on the Kobe 360 the insole is wider.

Just got my pair in and must say they run TTS. On the left is the Kobe 360 and on the right is the Kobe XI. Same amount of toe space. Just on the Kobe 360 the insole is wider.

I was going to note the same. People keep saying there is a lot of toe room up front. There is some space, but they're pretty much the same deal as the 11s. The fit/feel the same too. Just lighter.

We’re just never gonna get this Laker colorway to peak are we??? Sheesh it’s being kept under top notch security:lol:

I don't really ever write anything on here but I thought I should leave some input for anyone on the fence.

I played on a decently clean court so I can't really say much for traction. It stuck to the court like glue for me; I felt great moving laterally. One thing that did screw me up was that I tweaked up my ankle playing in Lebron 15s this past Sunday, so I decided to wear a brace with the NXT 360's that came in. I should've definitely went a half size up, my foot could barely breathe since I went TTS. I didn't have an issue with the toe box that everyone else was experiencing.

Overall great performer. If anyone is open to trade my 10 for their 10.5 I'll be listening!

I'm just here to post my pick-up and then disappear after this. :lol: BUT BEFORE I DO... I should say these do indeed run TTS, and I do plan to wear my pair primarily for casual use. Very reminiscent of the Kobe 8s when it comes to the looks. The colorway reminds me of the PG1's "Shining" color because of the flashy iridescent Swoosh. Overall, I really like the sleek soccer-like look of these shoes, and I'm excited to rock them! With the midsole, I believe the primary footbed is React, and the sides are Lunarlon. Sorry if I'm just repeating this.

40841505424_9e3f1693d3_b.jpg

26684339497_dbe3a4048c_b.jpg

39744230860_d94729348a_b.jpg

40659974545_a85ca9d0fe_b.jpg

26684340577_4d09180299_b.jpg

Close-up of the shiny Swoosh!
40841508114_97f148c15b_b.jpg

Here's me squeezing the shoe without the midsole inside, haha...
26684337207_600e811964_b.jpg

But how does the shoe wrap around your feet? Does the 360 feel like it has more room? If so, I might have to go down half a size from my Kobe 11s. My Kobe 11s fit perfect imo with a bit of space on the insoles like your pic.

I'm just here to post my pick-up and then disappear after this. :lol: BUT BEFORE I DO... I should say these do indeed run TTS, and I do plan to wear my pair primarily for casual use. Very reminiscent of the Kobe 8s when it comes to the looks. The colorway reminds me of the PG1's "Shining" color because of the flashy iridescent Swoosh. Overall, I really like the sleek soccer-like look of these shoes, and I'm excited to rock them! With the midsole, I believe the primary footbed is React, and the sides are Lunarlon. Sorry if I'm just repeating this.

40841505424_9e3f1693d3_b.jpg

26684339497_dbe3a4048c_b.jpg

39744230860_d94729348a_b.jpg

40659974545_a85ca9d0fe_b.jpg

26684340577_4d09180299_b.jpg

Here's me squeezing the shoe without the midsole inside, haha...
26684337207_600e811964_b.jpg
Great pics. And if anyone is on the fence about these...this is what they look like in person:D I can't stop gushing over these. So happy with my pair. I really like these about as much as the 8s and 9s. I hope they follow-up with solid colorways.

Got mine today. The cushion in these things are amazing. I probably should have gone a half size down. When I walk the flyknit creases and pokes the top of my foot. Kind of weird. Anyone else feel this as well?
Yeah the Flyknit is super stiff at first. Sort of like how the leather in the Cement 3s pinch you at first, but it's Flyknit so it'll for sure soften up. If y'all are hooping in these you you have to wonder how soft that Flyknit will get since it's super thin. I'm considering returning mine because of the lack of support (bought these to hoop).

Traction is decent but nothing GOAT level. The Mamba Instinct 2 has better traction, but then again a solid colorway of the 360 hasn't come out yet so we'll see.

Nike needs to stop playing and put the KOBE 9 traction pattern on every kobe here on out lol...

Let's not reinvent the wheel here. KOBE 9 traction GOAT traction pattern of all basketball shoes. Yeah, I said it.

oh yeah and btw, the clear/translucent sole equals less traction doesn't really have a MAJOR effect, if anything it might be a placebo effect for some because my KOBE 9 Elite low ID that I made with a clear sole has superior traction despite being clear/translucent. Squeekiest, grippiest, stop on a dime, shoes ever. Even the XDR sole version of the 9 had mad grip, sheesh, the XDR sole even squeeked on outdoor courts.

Just by looking at the traction pattern of the NXT 360, it doesn't look like anything special, it looks like it'll get worn down with the quickness, kind of reminds me of a minimalist KOBE X traction pattern...

Just got them in. Idk if I’m gonna be in as much as I thought on this model. I tried them on and the toe box folds up when pushing off and it digs into my toes. Even though the material is flexible, it’s still pretty stiff. Just seen someone else has that too.

Last edited:
Got the shoes in yesterday, but was busy so didn't have time to unpack them. Can't wait to check them out after class tonight!! And to the person who was asking about Footlocker shipping in the "bag of death" lol they did NOT. They double boxed so I was happy about that lol

Got my pair in today and played some pickup games at my local 24 Hour Fitness. True to size fit perfect for me and I noticed that they were really comfortable to play in after some run on the court. I agree that the flyknit feels a little stiff at first but the traction was great considering how bad the 24 Hour Fitness floors can be... Overall, they feel great and I'm really satisfied with these. I am looking forward to seeing how they perform with more time on the court.

What camera are you using?

Back
Top Bottom