THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Please do not tell me that this trash *** colorway is what we’re getting next Friday instead of that Grey/Navy pair.....

Nike would have to be even more stupid than we thought with this line if they created some hype with Kobe and DeRozan rocking that colorway only for them to throw out a Black/Pink colorway instead.

Please do not tell me that this trash *** colorway is what we’re getting next Friday instead of that Grey/Navy pair.....

Nike would have to be even more stupid than we thought with this line if they created some hype with Kobe and DeRozan rocking that colorway only for them to throw out a Black/Pink colorway instead.

Everything I was thinking.

Calm down lol. The sail pair is 24th and this probably Sept. 1 (black/multi on ftl calendar)

6944B703-9BCA-43D8-981B-ED59A65BEB9B.jpeg

EAD28A3A-A8FC-4AC1-8353-08E762DD2973.jpeg

CE4B013B-5EF1-44E0-82E1-5B9315936967.jpeg

5C3BE79A-E501-4610-8D44-CD1FA83628A4.jpeg

Only copping below retail.

Re-hashing designs shows you Nike basketball is falling off.

phillywise403 phillywise403 is one point with what Nike basketball did, they too two designs and gave us this.

Easy money for Nike ans Kobe without foucsing on R&D like they usually do.

Last edited:
Kobe is following in Jordan’s footsteps; flood the market with half-hearted, uninspired trash that will be nothing more than outlet fodder for those hunting for a pair of 40 dollar beaters.

Back
Top Bottom