THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Kobe Zen SS for today! RIP Mamba
20200224_130453-jpg.2518404

Attachments

• 20200224_130453.jpg
    20200224_130453.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 356
Patches finally arrived. I knew we’d get them.
421EB938-F0EA-4DC5-B0AE-184964EE011D.jpeg
Nice. I'm gonna see if I got mine after work. If not, I'm gonna start making some calls. Dropped by B&N yesterday to get some books for my daughter and notice a grip of Time Kobe mags set up underneath the registers. Didn't know they restocked them. Gonna drop by and grab a few more for my fam.

I paid for the patch via PayPal and am in the same boat as everyone else! Things will sort themselves out

Somewhat related topic. Nba 2k20 was set to release a kobe bryant card in myteam (basically a usable player in the game). However, 2k said they were unable to release him at this time because they do not have rights to his likeness after his death. Anything in the game before doesnt need to be removed but they could not add more content.

Dont know how many people play or are even interested but i thought i would throw it out there

Finally ordered a pair of shorts and the hooded jacket from the Eastbay Team Store website
Looks like they are all showing most sizes back in stock, without the warning that it was showing the other day. I wonder if that means that mine is close to shipping?

Last edited:
Can someone share that direct link for the Mamba gear on Eastbay again? I can't remember which thread had it and I cant for the life of me find it on the team store site

can anyone confirm what shipping and taxes were for ordering the Mamba Sports Academy gear from Eastbay?

Mine was $15.94 for shipping and I had a total of six items. Thinking about placing another order for two hoodies for my wife and daughter and the showtime hoodie for myself. That comes out to $9.97 shipping. After you hit "place order" it will show you the total for shipping and tax before you make your payment. You can hit "cancel order" to not go through with your purchase.

Back
Top Bottom