THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I have a question/trivia regarding the Kobe 11 FTB for the Kobe Sneaker heads.

Are there 2 versions of the 11 FTB?
One is the regular release within the FTB pack and the other has Sample on the size tag inside the shoes. I was told that it was given to the fans that was present at the last game.

I tried to look the sample pair up but can’t find much info. Can anyone help me shed some light on this?

I know both pairs are authentic as I have many 11s and can tell by the flyknit so I’m not worried it being fake.

any help/info would be appreciate. Thank you!

1218F207-04DF-462B-A19B-CE5C55F3588D.jpeg
B76971A9-7E72-4768-BC50-AC0F9A3ABC8A.jpeg
93568EF1-3C73-44E9-A75A-1BF39685DF2C.jpeg

mine is still pending, but hasn't shipped out yet. I wouldn't worry as much as I know with foot sites it does that often for me when their handling takes more than 4 business days to ship out
I’m worried because it’s a diff shipping addy than the one I entered with. FML lol. But I emailed undftd asking if they can change the shipping addy to the correct one. They responded today, saying the order has been fulfilled and that I can contact my ups to see delivery options. But I feel like my order gonna get cancelled lol

☹️ If I didn’t get the notif from SNKRS for tomorrow that means I don’t have a shot right?

😞 okay Nike.

I have a question/trivia regarding the Kobe 11 FTB for the Kobe Sneaker heads.

Are there 2 versions of the 11 FTB?
One is the regular release within the FTB pack and the other has Sample on the size tag inside the shoes. I was told that it was given to the fans that was present at the last game.

I tried to look the sample pair up but can’t find much info. Can anyone help me shed some light on this?

I know both pairs are authentic as I have many 11s and can tell by the flyknit so I’m not worried it being fake.

any help/info would be appreciate. Thank you!

1218F207-04DF-462B-A19B-CE5C55F3588D.jpeg
B76971A9-7E72-4768-BC50-AC0F9A3ABC8A.jpeg
93568EF1-3C73-44E9-A75A-1BF39685DF2C.jpeg
I was at his last game, I had no idea that the shoes were being sold at the game? All I remember were the mamba ID 11s that I recall making during the game when they went live.

I was at his last game, I had no idea that the shoes were being sold at the game? All I remember were the mamba ID 11s that I recall making during the game when they went live.
Might have been court side only. i think i remember them doing it

It did via exclusive access. I also read on twitter that it loaded as already sold out for those who had access

Still iffy with these. But my girl makes them look serviceable
93F6665B-07B7-4CF4-AD05-0BE080E04B0C.png
It's not that it's anywhere near the worst shoe of all time, it's just that it's a sad substitute for "real" Kobes. Then we had Nike not releasing any "real" Kobes but putting this model out there for sale when everyone was in the dark about the protros, which just confused everyone and pissed them off. And then we had those couple of characters in here talking about quadrupling up on them because they were going to be the last Kobes ever made. That's where the "hate" came from :lol:
I wouldn't actually think anything of seeing someone wearing them in real life, other than remembering the nonsense that went on in here about them LOL

So legit question, will there be more Kobe’s though?
New models? All we've heard, I think, are those reports that Avar wanted to go back in the lab to make one more. For me, I wouldn't even care about them making new models, but I also wouldn't mind. Just sort of seems weird to think of like a Kobe 17 coming out and knowing he had nothing to do with it and wasn't alive to even see it. But if they were dope, I'd still buy them to honor the memory of the Mamba.

Anyone got charges dropped and still no shipping confirmation from UNDFTD for what if’s? Starting to feel like they cancelled my ordered cuz I used a diff shipping address. But they emailed me telling the ordered was fulfilled a few days ago..? Might be some type of miscommunication

Anyone got charges dropped and still no shipping confirmation from UNDFTD for what if’s? Starting to feel like they cancelled my ordered cuz I used a diff shipping address. But they emailed me telling the ordered was fulfilled a few days ago..? Might be some type of miscommunication
I wouldn’t worry, charges drop off sometimes. It will re-appear when they ship.

Has anyone ever cleaned Kobe 10 Elites or flyknit kobes in the wash? Got an old pair that I want to clean up. I've thrown Ultraboosts and other Nikes in the wash on cold/low cycle + air dry in the sun with great results and no issues at all, but want to make sure it won't mess up the flyknit on the X's.
Appreciate any input.

Has anyone ever cleaned Kobe 10 Elites or flyknit kobes in the wash? Got an old pair that I want to clean up. I've thrown Ultraboosts and other Nikes in the wash on cold/low cycle + air dry in the sun with great results and no issues at all, but want to make sure it won't mess up the flyknit on the X's.
Appreciate any input.
Wouldn’t scrubbing them with Jason Markk or whatever basically produce the same results? That said, I can’t see why washing them would hurt them, especially since you remove the insoles. Put each one inside in a pillowcase if you do it.

Appreciate any input.

I would avoid the washer simply because of how thin the material is on them near the top lace hole. It will split/rip easily. Hand wash them with Jason Mark or some cleaning solution in the sink and if the inside is really dirty, I throw a little bit of Laundry Detergent inside the shoe and wash it out with a garden hose. Dry with a hand towel after as much as you can and then let air dry.

Back
Top Bottom