THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

... Simpler times
4A150887-10D8-4801-8C94-68D86949F6DC.png
DAMN....Id be lucky to cop a pair of Kobes today for retail. Thats why Im so thankful for UNDFTD for letting me win the What If pack. I just want a pair of Big Stage/Parade 5 for a decent price.

Man **** these dirty *** resellers. All the protros went up because the lakers made the finals.

Was eyeballing the 5x or EYBL!

Players can stop promoting the kobe protro 5s. There is no point. It keeps selling out. Why promote a product thats not available

They’re not promoting anything. They’re getting the colors that they like and don’t care if the public ever gets them like Lebron!:rofl:
Pretty much, even if they were to drop something hot its not as though the average consumer is going to best the bots.
In other words the only people to get hands on at launch would be the odd few and simps who pander to resellers.

Went to my Mom's today and checked out all the pairs I had left there. Sold most of what I had back in 2014 when I "moved on" lol

Still had these among the remaining. Can't find anything about them online. It's been so long since I got them I don't even remember how they came into my possession.

Anyone seen them before? The left says sample. The right does not. Both are size 14. There are some obvious differences between the two.

Screenshot_20200928-142846.png Screenshot_20200928-142920.png

Went to my Mom's today and checked out all the pairs I had left there. Sold most of what I had back in 2014 when I "moved on" lol

Still had these among the remaining. Can't find anything about them online. It's been so long since I got them I don't even remember how they came into my possession.

Anyone seen them before? The left says sample. The right does not. Both are size 14. There are some obvious differences between the two.

Screenshot_20200928-142846.png Screenshot_20200928-142920.png
If those are what I think they are, they’re very rare

Back
Top Bottom