THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Decided to unload the UDFTD Kobe pack. I really needed a 11.5. The 11 was no good.

Unload the 11 and reload the 11.5

1637888689406.gif

“In his spare time, Kobe loved golf. The patience it takes to play golf is the same patience Kobe had in his basketball career. Therefore, we have introduced Mamba branded golf shoes for his fans to continue to support his legacy.” - Nike, probably.

“In his spare time, Kobe loved golf. The patience it takes to play golf is the same patience Kobe had in his basketball career. Therefore, we have introduced Mamba branded golf shoes for his fans to continue to support his legacy.” - Nike, probably.
Nahhhhhhhhh lol

Just caught up on that rumor about the fusions and I’m not surprised they would try something like that. And honestly if the stick the 8-11s on other soles, it might work if they take a little care in stylizing the uppers.

Think of how they did the HTM lifestyle Flyknit versions of their soccer shoes (Mercurial and Magista)… those turned out well. If it’s some lazy Jordan Fusion type stuff, not so much.

Athletic version:
Nike-Mercurial-Superfly-Black-Pack+(1).jpg

Lifestyle version:
htm-mercurial-superfly-nike-1.jpg

Isn’t Natalia a part-time model tho? She was probably hired/asked to model some Ivy Park pieces for promotional purposes (wishful thinking)

that wink at the end tho :smh:|l

I don’t understand how PJ Tucker and other NBA players wear older Kobe’s in games.

If I wore Kobe 7’s and older my shoes would be shredded, especially if they were new!

I don’t understand how PJ Tucker and other NBA players wear older Kobe’s in games.

If I wore Kobe 7’s and older my shoes would be shredded, especially if they were new!
I was hooping in bron’s 4 occasionally until last year.

As long as you worn them you should be go. These ain’t Jordans now

ALSO ITS DECEMBER FIRST SOO IN GO THE RED LACES

Nah you good with some of the older models.... the 7s...3s..2s.. and 1s cuz they all had different and stronger sole structure than the other older models

Back
Top Bottom