THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Nah you good with some of the older models.... the 7s...3s..2s.. and 1s cuz they all had different and stronger sole structure than the other older models

AD gets everything he demands to NIKE,,he get brand new CW PE,,Nike and Vanessa needs to settle their differences and business as usual

I wonder how competing brands approach endorsements of family members. One thing that came to mind was Marcus Jordan refusing to wear Adidas in college, but that was a school deal and not really a personal contract. Another example is Lonzo wearing Nike Kobes while LaMelo is signed with Puma.
All said, I think a Nike contract between the estate could legally and technically coexist with Natalia repping Adidas, as long as the fine print in said contract allows it.

Windhorst talks about the shortage as well as status of the Nike and Kobe estate

We’ll I guess the good news out of all of this is they’re still in communication…
I wonder how competing brands approach endorsements of family members. One thing that came to mind was Marcus Jordan refusing to wear Adidas in college, but that was a school deal and not really a personal contract. Another example is Lonzo wearing Nike Kobes while LaMelo is signed with Puma.
All said, I think a Nike contract between the estate could legally and technically coexist with Natalia repping Adidas, as long as the fine print in said contract allows it.
I 💯 agree

Picked up a pair of FFs on eBay and I just noticed that the box tag looks different than my other Kobe boxes–it has a red tint instead of black. Can someone do a quick legit check before I file a claim? I didn't even know fake FFs existed...

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 11.41.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 11.42.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 11.42.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 11.42.38 AM.png

The shoes are legit, they're just beat to hell. Hope you didn't pay too much for them.

I have two pairs and the tags are both black, but they're from the North American market. Those likely came from Europe or Asia.

Back
Top Bottom