THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I may be bitter how Nike did the release and I didn’t get them for retail but I’m gonna be honest here. The mambacitas are honestly one of the weaker looking mambas to release out of all the protros. They are clean but one of the weaker protros. I respect the meaning and all and that’s driving the price hike but when I seen them in person I was like “meh”. I’m not dropping $600 on a “meh” pair. Im a sucker for black/white colorways too but devin bookers black/white basic proto 6 is better. I can’t find a pic of his pair I’m talking about though

Yep you're

1658675400707.gif

One of my very favorite XI's popped up online recently... the Kobe Elite XI All Star 'Northern Lights'. I've got a chance to cop for €200 VNDS without box, should I cop or not? If it was a 10.5 I would have already pounced but they are a 10. I heard these run a bit longer though... is that true? For sake of reference I fit well in a size 10 in the Kobe 6 OG (a good kind of snug).
I love my Northern Lights. If I could get another pair, I would! I miss my soles being that green, though! 😂

Dam yall sh*tting on cam lol. He’s right tho. It’s nothing more than a black/white colorway with some mamba logos slapped on. I get it’s based on the mamba academy colors so maybe we should be blaming whoever designed the branding for the academy instead, instead of blaming the shoes

Give me something like grinches or a more vibrant colorway like 5x champ Vs any day over these, or a colorway that he actually wore and isn’t an instant reminder of that terrible tragedy.

Last edited:
One of my very favorite XI's popped up online recently... the Kobe Elite XI All Star 'Northern Lights'. I've got a chance to cop for €200 VNDS without box, should I cop or not? If it was a 10.5 I would have already pounced but they are a 10. I heard these run a bit longer though... is that true? For sake of reference I fit well in a size 10 in the Kobe 6 OG (a good kind of snug).
Not sure if this has been said but those in the pictures are hella fake. I hope you didn’t pull.

Yea man. They have been decreasing.. well on SX and Goat... you'd think these outside listings would follow smh. But I'm still gonna rock the patience game. Still mad I didn't capitalize, well it was too late, on a pair that was around 700+. Team 11.5
Got my first pair 8.5 for $360 then got another pair for $320. Small footer paid off 😂

but cats will buy panda dunks and what not and be ecstatic

no shade tho lol

those WNBA joints is flames... dude also has monks for sale too

Same people that’s sh*tt’n on me is the people that feel the same when they don’t get the pair they want that’s better then the sweet 16. Rank the protros from 2018 til now and I guarantee they aren’t in the top 10 of protros. I am bitter like anyone else in here that don’t hit on a color way on Nike and they now $600+.Anyone in here trying to sh*t on me for being honest let’s see if your collection better then mine. I’ll wait.

Last edited:
Ha ha ha. Don't let them provoke you into bringing out the collection bro
Beeb2407 Beeb2407 my bad bro I just feel like sometimes in here (myself included) we rather attack each other or argue then just speak our opinion on the kicks. I don’t want to insult anyone personally we can just duel over collections. My apologies if I offended anyone.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been said but those in the pictures are hella fake. I hope you didn’t pull.

Oh man for real? Thank you! I literally was going to pull the trigger tonight. A close call indeed, whew 😅

Talk about living up to your username 💯

Last edited:
truth2truth truth2truth can you bring some light on why these Kobe XI's are fake? I honestly can't tell. The seller remains adamant that they are original.
Unless those are GS sizes the black streaks on the midsole should look similar to

Attachments

• 8476B441-99A9-470F-AF56-4122DCA83100.jpeg
    8476B441-99A9-470F-AF56-4122DCA83100.jpeg
    634.2 KB · Views: 104
truth2truth truth2truth can you bring some light on why these Kobe XI's are fake? I honestly can't tell. The seller remains adamant that they are original.
For me it’s the flyknit verticals lines. The fakes are a straight line up and down especially where the color change. The real pair is not a straight line. The flyknit alone is a dead give away to me.
These are the pics my current pair that I hoop in. I hope it helps
59D7E496-154D-4077-904E-BAD3FF09AB2A.jpeg
59D7E496-154D-4077-904E-BAD3FF09AB2A.jpeg
5314573D-DF6D-44A3-882C-94E20F577B82.jpeg

Same people that’s sh*tt’n on me is the people that feel the same when they don’t get the pair they want that’s better then the sweet 16. Rank the protros from 2018 til now and I guarantee they aren’t in the top 10 of protros. I am bitter like anyone else in here that don’t hit on a color way on Nike and they now $600+.Anyone in here trying to sh*t on me for being honest let’s see if your collection better then mine. I’ll wait.

kleenex-tissues.jpg

Unfortunately you failed when it came to maturation.

Back
Top Bottom