THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Holy **** Nike is annoying. Even the clothing is a draw on SNKRS. At what point do they stop treating Kobe’s like Travis Scott shoes and start making them available to fans like they were before Kobe’s passing?

They could even adjust the quantity so they sell out in an hour or two instead of 1 minute. That way they sell all stock quick and don’t have them “sitting.”

That SNKRS live was awesome. Love the Eric avar insight… legend. Tinker and mark parker were at first kobe meeting?!!?

Halo - very insightful that was Vanessa‘s request and idea specifically. They spun it like .. “it’s all white and Kobe wants people to wear their shoes. You can really see who is putting in that work” I’m cool with it. Get me a pair to try ! Full react is not really best in class but want to wear, break in, get em worn.

Y’all need to stop being so hateful. This was the best SNKRS live I’ve seen. Also completely dedicated to Kove’s legacy, mindset as a player, and thoughts around innovation. No idea the white dude had been on Nike basketball since the Kobe 10. Personal stories, really enjoyed.

Holy **** Nike is annoying. Even the clothing is a draw on SNKRS. At what point do they stop treating Kobe’s like Travis Scott shoes and start making them available to fans like they were before Kobe’s passing?

They could even adjust the quantity so they sell out in an hour or two instead of 1 minute. That way they sell all stock quick and don’t have them “sitting.”

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, and I’ll continue to say it.

The only way to fix it is if it’s Nike by you. Make the colourways pre determined but everyone will eat and resellers will have to go to work at Wendy’s

there’s nothing they need to “fix” from their (Nike’s) perspective. Get with it. They’re literally putting more effort an marketing into this line with todays live. It doesn’t align with your vision of Nike by you/ID? Well that’s a pipe dream to begin with. Can’t even get kd16 on NBY. Lebron 20. Gt cut 2. Jump 2. Etc etc. no Nike basketball products anymore. It’s not worth considering.

I see this release kinda like a preheat, somewhat limited release to kick off the relaunch… and then a bunch of GR’s to follow.

I’ll throw my bid in as usual but I’m not a huge fan of all white shoes so if I take an L I’m not tripping.

Didn’t realize apparel was on SNKRS already. All white tee and hoodie to match the all white shoe…wow. Can’t wait for all the dirt and grime stains

The amount of negativity and hate is wild. Waste of energy on this website w everyone thinking Nike “needs to fix” the line or owes them something

The amount of negativity and hate is wild. Waste of energy on this website w everyone thinking Nike “needs to fix” the line or owes them something

The funniest parts to me are the people like "This billion dollar corporation is stupid! They don't know what they're doing! Why aren't they implementing my simplistic idea? They've obviously never thought that deep about shoe sales."

:lol:

Like I get the frustration, but if you think Nike is missing some obvious change where everybody (including Nike) gets what they want, you're kidding yourself.

I have a few degrees though none in marketing but my guess is Nike absolutely, positively loves keeping a consumer base of loyal customers that stay in a constant state of demand. Anything you're suggesting where you feel like you'll get what you want and be satisfied....they don't want that. They want you in a state where you're constantly checking for the next release. Constantly feeling like you're missing out and need something. Constantly having something out there to go get.

Last 2 games performances. Had to play the whole game last week.... we were missing a couple guys.
And last night's game. First time being late to a game (always try to do as much as I can in the house...getting my daughters ready for bed and all...before I go to my games) in I don't even know how long. Came back with a modest 18pts.
Screenshot_20230810_202014_Chrome.jpg

A fella at the gym last night asked after I went on a small scoring and defensive stretch...."what's the price for them"(grafittis) and I responded

"PRICELESS"
20230809_220047.jpg

Imagine thinking Nike is doing something right with their product lines in general 😂

They’ve hardly had any growth in 5 years, but ya keep defending this company that is making questionable decisions.

1691713429150.png

I didn’t watch the Kobe live but I saw they had the prelude pack

They could of at least show GR instead of the most hype ones

Back
Top Bottom