THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Looks like im going hoping I can buy them halo 8s in the event
Screenshot_20230818_140548_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like neighborhood stores are getting these which is good news but will still
be tough.
Yeah and up to size 16 at nicekicks and extra butter... I'm not gonna do too many raffles that need payment up front because I'm not tryna hit on multiple pairs of all white kobes lmfao.

Yeah and up to size 16 at nicekicks and extra butter... I'm not gonna do too many raffles that need payment up front because I'm not tryna hit on multiple pairs of all white kobes lmfao.
ya i’m with you, one and i’m good. i really hope they made a lot of these just so the resale tanks and then you find out who really has that mamba mentality to wear these for hooping.

Wait, what did I miss? Market flooded?
I guess “flooded” might be misleading but these aren’t a SNKRS exclusive… someone posted a link with about 10 different sites not including SNKRS that will have selling them via raffles. So better odds that all, IDK I’m not really tripping on this shoe

I guess “flooded” might be misleading but these aren’t a SNKRS exclusive… someone posted a link with about 10 different sites not including SNKRS that will have selling them via raffles. So better odds that all, IDK I’m not really tripping on this shoe

Oh okay. Yeah that doesn't really mean much. Stuff like the infrared 4s were on a ton of sites and I think I entered a dozen raffles and missed all of it. Aren't you 13 gang too? Even for random stuff like prestos and 13s and air max plus nothing is assured :lol:

But yeah it's a pretty boring shoe. I used to ball in some Kobe 4s and can distinctly remember trying on Kobe 6s (I think they were 6s) and though they had my 13 they were so narrow I literally couldn't get my foot in and I walked out the store afterward. But I figure its worth a shot to try these 8s. I really do hope they flood the market because not only will that help me get some, but also then I can play in them without feeling like wtf am I doing playing pickup in a $500 shoe :emoji_sweat:

Hoodlums will just wait for people that bought the shoe across the street of East l.a and will follow you to your car

Really?

I haven't had any problems buying in LA. Got the mambacitas in Inglewood and not a single issue.

Back
Top Bottom