THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Loaded on the Nike App 1/9 release date.

IMG_7982.png
Still trying to find information on what the numbers are on these

Looks like its Nike.com only, haven't seen anyone other retailers with them

Wonder how the difference is between that mamba shirt that was given away at the Christmas game vs the one on NDC. SGA looks thin but going for $20-$30 on ebay.

Last edited:
funny that I’m a tts 13 and go with it for almost everything. But Kobe protros I’d need a 13.5 for the right fit, which doesn’t exist. I force a 13.
And AF1’s are the only shoe I wear a 12.5 in, which does exist for majority of releases on Nike, but almost never on a boutique shop. And most AF1’s see deep discounts on those shops. When they get slashed on Nike, 12.5 is usually gone, if they’re nice

funny that I’m a tts 13 and go with it for almost everything. But Kobe protros I’d need a 13.5 for the right fit, which doesn’t exist. I force a 13.
And AF1’s are the only shoe I wear a 12.5 in, which does exist for majority of releases on Nike, but almost never on a boutique shop. And most AF1’s see deep discounts on those shops. When they get slashed on Nike, 12.5 is usually gone, if they’re nice
I'm a 13.5 too for protro but I can't force a 13 because my foot is too wide. Are you able to break in 13 for kobe protros to make them comfy?

I call this series: A Clippers Fan’s out Kobe’ing of the majority of Lakers fans

All jokes aside, I’ll never wear this jersey because that name won’t ever grace my chest so I decided to envision at least what Kobe’s I would wear with the jersey. The shirt I’ll rock for sure and here are some Kobe’s that naturally match. The jersey’s Gold is debatable on whether they match the gold on the kicks (I am also partially color blind which doesn’t help me when I decide to do collection/matching pics). And as been noted on NT the quality of the shirt is real good. Threw in the game worn jersey patch Upper Deck since it was a number 8 jersey.

💜🐍

IMG_5624.jpeg
IMG_5629.jpeg

I call this series: A Clippers Fan’s out Kobe’ing of the majority of Lakers fans

All jokes aside, I’ll never wear this jersey because that name won’t ever grace my chest so I decided to envision at least what Kobe’s I would wear with the jersey. The shirt I’ll rock for sure and here are some Kobe’s that naturally match. The jersey’s Gold is debatable on whether they match the gold on the kicks (I am also partially color blind which doesn’t help me when I decide to do collection/matching pics). And as been noted on NT the quality of the shirt is real good. Threw in the game worn jersey patch Upper Deck since it was a number 8 jersey.

💜🐍

IMG_5624.jpeg
IMG_5629.jpeg
Might have to take a collection pic like yours if I ever get around to pulling the pairs at my parent’s house. All my old beat pairs that I used growing up in addition to the protros. I always wanted the la brea 1’s but I can’t bring myself to pay 1.4K for it on goat. And naturally nobody is taking my offers either since it’s substantially less

Might have to take a collection pic like yours if I ever get around to pulling the pairs at my parent’s house. All my old beat pairs that I used growing up in addition to the protros. I always wanted the la brea 1’s but I can’t bring myself to pay 1.4K for it on goat. And naturally nobody is taking my offers either since it’s substantially less
Do it! Would enjoy seeing your collection. Only thing I hate is the process of putting everything back 😩. As for the La Brea's I lucked out and was able to secure 2 pairs at the time. Wear one of them regularly 💛

Seller on StockX accepted my retail bid ($50) on the Gift of Mamba tee (he definitely lost money)

Now onto the Jersey and shoes!

Rocked the Kobe 8 Python with the Mambacita Foundation socks yesterday
IMG_2717.jpeg
Let me know how the tee fits. I’m 6 foot 190lbs and sometimes L in Nike tees run super baggy and long.

Back
Top Bottom