THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Assuming those are OGs...that outsole is probably hard as a rock by now and slippery, and the heel is particularly unforgiving.

Best case scenario was a hamstring or groin.

Caleb Mills for Memphis is out for the season after fracturing his patella last week from slipping on a wet spot

It's being said he didn't plant his foot properly.

As far as with the 9s soles. So my hooping pairs are still good to go. It's just my casual pairs. The university Reds are completely hardened and my perspectives a tad bit. Now I don't know if wearing them in rain/snow/salt messed them up or what over the years

There's a wait line even to buy the merch this morning.
I see that the white shirt is not sold out yet lol.

This better be a fake sell out or they better have more restock with the whole campaign last month

I have OG 9s that I still hoop in, the soles are definitely not hard as a rock and they are still very grippy. Even on a dirty court.

Not all rubber compounds are created equal. There's all environmental and other factors to consider as well.

All my 9's are rock hard and I wouldn't wear them on court. Funny enough my 8's are better.

Not all rubber compounds are created equal. There's all environmental and other factors to consider as well.

All my 9's are rock hard and I wouldn't wear them on court. Funny enough my 8's are better.

"Rock what"?

1704815117066.gif

The it must be the shoes.

I have probably 10 pairs of them and mine don't slip, so I guess he's just unlucky.
Chances are good that you’ve hooped in all your pairs over the years though. I’m guessing his pair might have been a deadstock pair, sitting in the box up until last week.

Chances are good that you’ve hooped in all your pairs over the years though. I’m guessing his pair might have been a deadstock pair, sitting in the box up until last week.

I haven't worn them in over 5 years but you're probably right about his pairs.

Back
Top Bottom