THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

T shirts restocked on NDC…

Got both hoodies, should be in today. Anyone get theirs in yet? Kinda curious about the quality on these
I don't think the t-shirts ever sold out, probably just pulled.

The sweatshirts are coming from California. It's probably mid quality since it's only $70.

I got the OG wbna hoodie in orange and i think the quality is on point & nice for $70. Its heavy but not too heavy. Can be worn in mid temps…anything 40°-75°

Anyone have experience with Nike's tall sizes?

Only sizes left on those Kobe tee's on my Nike.com are S-XL in tall sizes, would I be able to pull those off being 5'11-6'0?

EDIT: will the sleeves be longer too? 🤔

Will they fit like those mid 2000's super long t-shirts that every hiphop head had? 😅
Get that xL tall and post a pic for the homies 😂😂😂

Only sizes left on those Kobe tee's on my Nike.com are S-XL in tall sizes, would I be able to pull those off being 5'11-6'0?

Will they fit like those mid 2000's super long t-shirts that every hiphop head had? 😅
Compare the size chart I do buy tall in hoodies and pants but I’m also 6’4

I am 6'0 and medium shirts are perfect width wise but lengthwise/sleeves they are too short. Large shirts can be too boxy/oversized on me. I copped a Nike long sleeve tee last year in Medium Tall and it fits great. Length is roughly the size of a large but the width of a medium.

I am 6'0 and medium shirts are perfect width wise but lengthwise/sleeves they are too short. Large shirts can be too boxy/oversized on me. I copped a Nike long sleeve tee last year in Medium Tall and it fits great. Length is roughly the size of a large but the width of a medium.
It's funny cuz I'm 6'0 as well and medium is my standard size where both width and length is fine for me

Got my hoodie today...it could just be me, but I feel like it's cheap or just something nike put together knowing it would move. It just don't feel like their other hoodies I have

They’ve really cheaped out on a lot of their hoodies. Even their NBA ones all have screen printed logos. Nothing is embroidered anymore, which is crazy considering how much they charge.

Got my hoodie today...it could just be me, but I feel like it's cheap or just something nike put together knowing it would move. It just don't feel like their other hoodies I have
Got mine in too … they look nice but are definitely made out a more lightweight material than most Nike hoodies. I’m on the fence whether I want to keep them or not

For those with both the Halo 8’s and OG 8’s…would you recommend going up a half size in the Halo’s because of the padded tongue?

8’s always fit my narrow foot weird cause of the minimal tongue sliding around.

I’m 6’4.5”
210-215lb

I don’t do tall tees in any brand, always too long even though I do feel like I’m between xl and xxl many times

For sweatpants, XLT is a god send. XXL sweats ain’t it and xl always short lol.

Last edited:
For those with both the Halo 8’s and OG 8’s…would you recommend going up a half size in the Halo’s because of the padded tongue?

8’s always fit my narrow foot weird cause of the minimal tongue sliding around.
I kept it 11.5 like my OGs. If you using for hooping... they will break in and feel the same. If for casual.... what I've done is insert these wooden shoe trees to help expand them a little before I wear with inserting them the night before

My buddy said it’s just a basic Nike hoodie with screen print

GDmRKK2XkAAxbOv.jpeg.jpg
GDpa_V5bgAAfE8j.jpeg.jpg

Grey sweatshirt fits slim I’d say. This is a size small. I’m a more trim guy and I do prefer this fit compared to what they stated is a “classic fit” on these.

IMG_0358.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom