The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

People really out here dropping a stack+ on these XI's? Smh. I really wanted a pair, but I could never voluntarily let someone get over on me like that. Gotta milk the hype tho I guess...

Anyone else getting this error this morning on any shoe they hit on Snkrs? Guessing having someone us my accounts on the raffle jig caused it - 

We're sorry.

There was an error retrieving product information.

Please try again later.

Anyone else getting this error this morning on any shoe they hit on Snkrs? Guessing having someone us my accounts on the raffle jig caused it - 

We're sorry.

There was an error retrieving product information.

Please try again later.

I can click on any shoe without the error. Using it on an iPhone if that helps.

struck out on every single one...gonna look into ID-ing a pair as close as possible.

Anyone got specs on the closest config?

I haven't copped a pair of Kobe since the 4s when they dropped originally. I want those IDs that came out last night as home decor since I grew up with him. Not the biggest Lakers fan, but loved his work ethics.

I noticed that if you opt for a clear sole, you see more of the text than solid. Would purple sole still yellow? I only have truly clear sole sneakers when I was in the scene, ie Jordan 11 and 16 and those yellowed badly.

Thanks in advance.

Okay so I see there is a charge from KB yesterday even though I thought it would not go through as that usually doesn't happen.

I didn't receive a confirmation email but does this mean I'm good or not? Should I call?

No confirmation #, no order. Calling up Leah will only make that L feel bigger.

You just have a pending charge from hitting submit when they were in fact sold out. They will decline the charge on their end, but it still takes a while for it to fall off your statement. Mine took like 7.5 biz days to fall off [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Last edited:
No confirmation #, no order. Calling up Leah will only make that L feel bigger.

You just have a pending charge from hitting submit when they were in fact sold out. They will decline the charge on their end, but it still takes a while for it to fall off your statement. Mine took like 7.5 biz days to fall off [emoji]128542[/emoji]
Yes I thought it was pending charge but it had to accepted on their end to post as all the other charges just dropped off and never appeared; this one did appear.

So it's not a pending charge but completed one so I would be refunded if they can't fulfill the order but I haven't heard of them refunding after a completed charge.

It will fall off. If you didnt get an order #, you didnt get an order. And no, they dont have to accept the charge in ordet for it to show on your statement.

Besides, your bank probably hasn't fully settled charges from yesterday yet anyway. Assuming youre banking in the US.

If you dont believe us, then just go ahead & call up Leah. She'll confirm that L.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom