The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Has anyone received shipping for the ftb 11 via draw yet?
No one here even won the 11 via the draw 
laugh.gif
 Let alone receive a shipping confirmation. 

whats a good price for kobe iv prelude deadstock?  came across a pair in my size but i think the seller is asking too much....temped to pick up to help ease the pain of 0/13 on FTB raffles 

Hmmm seems Kith is restocking ... wonder if other stores will as well? HoH Chicago? Online?
Nah we know Kith's Pairs were probably supposed to be backdoored or employee sales or they didn't re raffle leftover pairs and now just doing another raffle for the leftover pairs.  No way they got all FTB in FSR's again....

No one here even won the 11 via the draw 
laugh.gif
 Let alone receive a shipping confirmation. 
I received shipping confirmation yesterday around 3 pm. They should be here Monday. Pumped. Hopefully I can double up on these because this pair is going on display.

Last edited:

I received shipping confirmation yesterday around 3 pm. They should be here Monday. Pumped. Hopefully I can double up on these because this pair is going on display.
....aaaannd there's #2.  Anyone else??  

Didn't think so...
laugh.gif

Asked at NTNY, Harlem and 21M again today on my hunt for the FTB XI. NTNY had 7 unclaimed pairs and nike made em go straight back after unclaimed so will be released somewhere the guy said probably online. 21M and Harlem nada, and Harlems already taken the display down.

Went to rucker park while I was upthere, empty but very cool

Hot damn I won my first raffle ever. Hit on the FTB pack raffle at Kith. Not a low number though so I prob won't get the models/size I want.

Still, I can't complain.

Hot damn I won my first raffle ever. Hit on the FTB pack raffle at Kith. Not a low number though so I prob won't get the models/size I want.

Still, I can't complain.
but do you get to buy the whole pack? or you're only allowed 1 out of the entire pack?

Back
Top Bottom