The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Can someone please get a pair at Nike Grove. Size 9 or 9.5. PayPal ready

If the 5s go this smooth.

No air balls or anything was able to enter a new CC and place order didn't hit but way better than OVO'S

Need those V's.

Like, for real for real.

Nah, but for real, I NEED THOSE V's.

Which means I'll strike out :lol:

Will give 30 on top of price paid. Cmon I know someone who lives close can hookup

Sold out with the quickness! Damn there's literally no other way of getting these now

Will give 30 on top of price paid. Cmon I know someone who lives close can hookup
He needs it!!!!.......
laugh.gif

Last edited:
yeah, i just want a pair or 2 of the lows n im good

Not sure if your talking about those Knick V's this weekend because every kobe 5 is a low.

Those 5 are money, I just dont like the way 5 lows look around thr tounge/ankle area idk. If they were a high... booooyyy let me tell you...

So apparently HOH Beverly Center and Culver City had the 2K4s today FCFS but still no update from Nike LA's Twitter the Grove on the in store release.

So is 4pm the official release time for the mamba pack? I dont see any time on the release info.

Last edited:
Not sure if your talking about those Knick V's this weekend because every kobe 5 is a low.

Those 5 are money, I just dont like the way 5 lows look around thr tounge/ankle area idk. If they were a high... booooyyy let me tell you...

Yeah, meaning the iv,v,vi. Just want the low cuts.

Back
Top Bottom