The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Struck out on SNKRS for the 2k4...... not salty about it. I do want the next drop, those 1's :pimp:

I want IV V AND VI but no way in hell in dropping $600 even if j got them at retail

Those of you that took L's, at what time did you try getting the shoe? Did you click on your size immediately at 7PM est?

I'm just worried about how it will be tomorrow lol.

agreed. i cant confirm the material on those model, but they look like suede or feltish typ3?

not hell bent over this pack like many.

Same.

I can't wait for the person who post their entire prelude pack & the entire Black Mamba/FTB Pack together. :smokin

If these sold quick today, tomorrow is gonna be a sh*t show. My only hope is down the line wallets start to dry up and I can get a pair of 9s.

If these sold quick today, tomorrow is gonna be a sh*t show. My only hope is down the line wallets start to dry up and I can get a pair of 9s.
9's, 10's, and 11's ( Draw give me good luck ) for me.  Gonna be hard copping 9's and 10's on same day since i'll be at work on my phone trying to purchase lol.

Been in for the 1's. But ill be trying off my phone at work. Anybody using multiple devices that hit?

Any word on any other places the 1s will drop other than SNKRS. I can see Ls every where for these

huaraches were an easy cop for me (going to a friend tho) lol. i wonder if its because i havent copped anything thru snkrs in a long a** time. 

Last edited:
IMO this should've been one of the more easier ones to get..

RIP from here on out 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom