The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

I've Never Had An Order Cancelled But I Gotta Say Reading The Email They Sent Me Was Brutal...I Was Super Hype About Getting Through Too

I got through on the sneakers app yesterday for my pair size 11.5. I was excited about getting through. Then I woke up to a cancelled email, which sucks. Contacted customer service and of course they have no answers, but did give me a 20% off code for my troubles. Would rather have the shoes. Now I'm worried that if I am lucky and able to get through on any of the future FTB shoes, that there is a great chance that they might get cancelled. Nike needs to fix their inventory system, this is ridiculous.

I got through on the sneakers app yesterday for my pair size 11.5. I was excited about getting through. Then I woke up to a cancelled email, which sucks. Contacted customer service and of course they have no answers, but did give me a 20% off code for my troubles. Would rather have the shoes. Now I'm worried that if I am lucky and able to get through on any of the future FTB shoes, that there is a great chance that they might get cancelled. Nike needs to fix their inventory system, this is ridiculous.

Sorry, man.

I had a stretch where it seemed I was being canceled on every other order due to inventory issues.

Besides the obvious, it was awful because it made me secure a backup pair, which I'd have to return/sell/trade.

You'd think Nike would have addressed this flaw by now. :smh:

NDC Flash Images

Hyperdunks

4s

5s

6s

7s

8s

9s

10s

Laces that come with the 11s

Last edited:
mean.gif

I'm An 11.5 Too...Showing Us No Love Man...I Feel The Same Way About Any Other Shoe That SNKRS Says "Got It" smdh

Well uh he wins I guess.   I found his facebook to.  Why do people want to be found so easy?  Wouldn't you want to remain anonymous especially with that many pairs.
remain anonymous? Homeboy most likely ain't rob em :lol:

Man, mine got cancelled too.

A 20% off code does me no good with Swoosh.

Hopefully they guarantee us a different shoe like they did with the Master/French Blue 12's

Back
Top Bottom