The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Love the pack especially hyperdunk onwards. Def gonna try for 8 to 11s with the 9 being my favourite purely because the silhouette.

Looks similar to an early ix PE promotagged gotView media item 1962312
8 doesnt look at all purple though on ndc?

Is there another chance for the 2K4 or is it pretty much over? This set is going to be one helluva job to get

While on the computer using snkrs, do you guys constantly refresh until the release time? or is there a way it refreshes itself?

While on the computer using snkrs, do you guys constantly refresh until the release time? or is there a way it refreshes itself?
There's a countdown, the "coming soon" part turns into sizes you can select, from what I can remember. 

Last edited:
I guess they did oversell. I was very surprised that I even got through. Lol I wish they'd guarantee us a pair of any FTB Kobe we wanted

Same here. Cancelled. We should raise hell!

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess they did oversell. I was very surprised that I even got through. Lol I wish they'd guarantee us a pair of any FTB Kobe we wanted

Bummer. I mean, just complain to Nike customer service and they'll probably give a discount for future use.

Don't know about fufure Kobe pack kicks. But would be sick. Haha.

I'll be bummed too if I got through snkrs app on a shoe I warned and got that lousy cancelled email.

Are ya'll getting canceled emails this early in the morning? And for the ones that did was everything manual or you did some funny business?

Back
Top Bottom