The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Just wondering cause they dont look that great
Just the significant meaning of the pack that makes me wanna cop
So im assuming 10est is the time?

Surprised they are not all releasing via THE DRAW on SNKRS with how limited they seem to be.

seeing how garbage and boring the pack is they are just gonna make it extremely limited cause these would sits on the shelves for a long time 

Last edited by a moderator:
@dareal08  it just shows me it as a whole collection. They are releasing these ugly HTM air maxes via THE DRAW but not these I dont understand lol

Based off of the colorways, the theme, and the availability, this ish is for the beasts...

4 & 5 definitely for me , maybe those copy cat Aston Martin hyperdunks and those 8s are a maybe as well

The idea/concept is cool but the execution is piss/poor

The all white 2k4 and black 11 are cool im fone with those .. but the other shoes needed something. But i guess they did nothing because they did it for the prelude pack

I can understand why people aren't fans but I think their executed just fine. I don't need the different graphic prints on my shoes. The line is supposed to represent the transition from bright beginnings to the darkness of a career ending. Not necessarily darkness as in a depressing tone for ending a career but just a metaphor from where it starts and where it ends. I'm happy with how the collection turned out personally. 

Huarache 2K4 - Rieti, Italy

ZK1 - Philadelphia, PA

ZK2 - Shanghai, China

ZK3 - Inglewood, CA

Hyperdunk 08 - Beijing, China

Last edited:
HOH raffle for the 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s...guess I'll try my luck

Back
Top Bottom