The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

This isn't new, the academy has always been a rough site to purchase on. Was nice when it first started because not many people knew about it. Been buying shoes from the site since the III's. Was able to get Bruce Lee's and Dark Knight V's on the site easily. The turn happened around the time the Prelude and WTK8 released. Was able to get the WTK8 and Prelude 1 but after that it was near impossible to purchase from there. They only get 1-2 FSR for each shoe so even if 100 people were trying the supply isn't enough. Let alone the thousands that pry try now. 

I got 2 3D's and 2 OC's off the site with ease back in the day.

Yes, I know in general, buy I was hoping someone could tell me their experience with this site specifically. ...like if they take unusually long, unexpectantly short, ...anything like that. If not, cool. :smile:

Thanks for the info

Last edited:
Yes, I know in general, buy I was hoping someone could tell me their experience with this site specifically. ...like if they take unusually long, unexpectantly short, ...anything like that. If not, cool. :smile:

Thanks for the info

Really depends on your bank/cc company as well.

Last edited:
exacyly.

im glad the resell asking prices are dropping. just waiting on more inventory and will see how these go.

Just need to hit on them 6s today man, if I didnt have a work shift today - I would be out there for leftovers
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom