The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Found these on SneakBarDetroit's page, sorry if they were posted already.  But MAN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have to admit, these are really looking dope. I just hope the colorways stay solid.

Last edited:
I just still can't believe we went from something like the South Beach 8 to THIS. These are the same material as the Soldier 10, a lesser model. Maybe the EXTs will grab my interest.

I just still can't believe we went from something like the South Beach 8 to THIS. These are the same material as the Soldier 10, a lesser model. Maybe the EXTs will grab my interest.
The Lebron line needs a new designer. Petrie needs to be gone and replaced with someone that doesn't make futuristic moon boots for basketball shoes.

what EXTs? pretty sure that ship has sailed, 1-LJ13, 0-Kobe11, won't even mention Kyrie oh wait i did, and KD8 had 4 but i don't think the 9 will get any i think last model yr was the end of the EXT line, i got 27 prs i think out of the whole series

It's probably difficult on designers to have to make a shoe that is a success to the normal design, elite, and the EXT.
Makes some things more impressive in hindsight.

Guys. Designers can't simply design whatever they want and pick materials they want.

They have limits.

Let's say Petrie designed a leather based shoes, got a leather sample or whatever great material you guys love

They say no

That'll cost too much let's use this soldier tech instead it meets the budget

Esp for a GR

It's probably difficult on designers to have to make a shoe that is a success to the normal design, elite, and the EXT.
Makes some things more impressive in hindsight.

This....

I mean when you look at the bigger picture, the designer(s) is actually creating 3-4 different shoe models for one iteration of a signature athelete shoe. This is too much. All the focus and effort is concentrated on multiple shoes of a single model as oppose to spreading out the concepts into different releases. I know this has burnt out designers as they try to find a way to come with a take down shoe, a base shoe, a super take up shoe, annnd an elite take up shoe lol...

Seriously, I wish they only came out with the special models every other shoe realese or two. With all these different renderings of the Lebron sig, the 14 should be more like a Lebron 25.

Guys. Designers can't simply design whatever they want and pick materials they want.

They have limits.

Let's say Petrie designed a leather based shoes, got a leather sample or whatever great material you guys love

They say no

Esp for a GR

:lol: ok

They have limits.

They say no

Esp for a GR
probably or probably not but if nike truly does have this mentality then it means they stopped trying to be legendary a long time ago 
mean.gif

nobody is gonna look at these models 15-20 years from now and think it was a 'golden era' IMO

that strap is the only thing that made me say that lol.. other then that nah
View media item 2301417

Look at the toebox paneling on the lateral side - quite similar to the XIV. I get that they are both shoes with straps, but they ought to try to differentiate a signature shoe (LBJ XIVs) from some JB jump-offs.

Makes you wonder if this joint was the inspiration for the XIV? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom